Chapter 1 🍒

Madeleine's POV
I woke up to the excruciating sound of my beeping alarm. I rolled over from the opposite side of my bed and quickly clicked snooze on my phone. I really didn't want to get up at 5 am because i had to be on set by 6:15. once 5 more miniutes of me staring at my ceiling not wanting to get up, I dragged myself to the bathroom to get ready. from the other room I heard my phone ding. it was vanessa, literally my best friend in the world.

Vanessa💙
good morning 😁sorry if I woke you but I was wandering if Roberto needed to talk to you about the upcoming episodes with cheryl and toni??

Me
yea he called me last night saying to stop by his office before shooting today I guess I'll see you there?😁😁

Vanessa💙
yep see you there ily❤

Me
💜❤

I was so thankful to have a best friend like vanessa in my life. she was always there when I needed her and we relate on so may things.

so I continued getting ready throwing on black ripped Jean's with a thrasher hoodie and some Van's. on the way to set I stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee there was usually alot of traffic, so i normally leave earlier but there was almost no traffic so I got to set with almost 20 miniutes to spare. I just sat in my trailer scrolling through Instagram liking all of the photos. i realized it was 6:10 and started heading over to Roberto's office. when i walked in vanessa was already there. vanessa quickly turns around and a huge smile appears on her face. before vanessa could even say anything, Roberto cuts in and says "good morning ladies how are you two doing?" as I take a seat next to vanessa sipping my coffee "good" we say in unison. Roberto then starts to go on"well I came up with a new storyline for cheryl and toni. I was thinking about them becoming girlfriends so you can really see more of the soft side of cheryl. but I wanted to ask and make sure if was fine with you two first."

Vanessa and I pause for a moment, look at each other, and we bust bust out laughing. for no reason, and I say "I'm totally fine with that as long as v is," without hesitating vanessa says " I'm fine with that and i think that would be great for the show!" Roberto smiles and says " great, well that is all I needed you two for. thank you for stopping by, have a fantastic day!"

as vanessa and I walk back to our trailers just talking about random stuff they both figure out they

AN: Hey guys I'm totally new to this idk if I'm going to keep going so let me know what to write about or if I should keep writing tank you so much for reading 💜💙