Chapter 11

It had been weeks we finally are back home from traveling and performing. I still can't help but to fall in love with yoongi ever day. There's something about his smile and laugh and just being around me that makes me love him so fucking much.

"Jiminie can I borrow you charger I can't fine mine" a deep voice said as Yoongi entered the room. I looked at him and threw my charger at him.

"Ow that hoy my hand be careful next time pabo" he said in a harsh tone. I don't know what's up with him ever since we got back home he's been harsher towards me. I don't like it.

I throw myself on the bed and began to read on my phone. A lot of people don't know this but I love to read fanfics about a lot of people I ship. I sometimes read some about me and Yoongi. I wish sometimes they were real but I know they won't.

After a few stories I got bored so I went down stairs to fine something to eat. I see Jin on the couch with namjoon. They were asleep cuddling up to each other. They are like to cutest. During our tour they started to date. They tried to keep it a Secret but they were to obvious. They can't hide from us.

Once I walk into the kitchen I run into someone making my land on top of them. I open my eyes and see Yoongi.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't see you" I say trying my hardest not to stutter, but failed. Damnit I'm so obvious.

"It's okay jimin just don't kill yourselve on stuttering" he says laughing hard. I start to feel bad is he making fun of me. I start to feel Years in my eyes so I look down immediately. I try to walk pass him but he grabs my arm slamming me up agothe wall.

"W-what?" I ask confused on why he has me against the wall. He sighed. He looked at me with a worried face.

"Jimin it was just a joke I didn't mean it like that... I personally think it's cute when you stutter" he chuckled. Smiling at me with his cute gummy smile

He looked so cute I couldn't handle it I pulled him into a tight hug. I didn't think it was weird until I realized that I was up against the way with him on so close to me that I can feel him breath on my neck.

It sent chills down my spine. I quickly let go of him. "I-I'm sorry you just looked adorable I had to hug you." I said regretting that ever leaving my mouth. I look down not wanting to see the disgusted look on his face.

Instead I hear a chuckle. So cute and light that it made me blush. I look up at him to see his face right beside my ear.

"I think your adorable" he whispers in my ear. Chills running down my back scared to move sacred to do anything. I just sit there and feel his lips run against the bottom of my ear.

He nibbles my ear. I jumped. A whimper leavening my mouth. What happens next killed me a little or the inside I'm a blushing mess.

Sorry to end it like this I know a lot of y'all want to know what happens next but I can promise you one thing I'm most likely going to post this Sunday. I would do it Saturday but I have a show choir competition. Wish me luck. Love you guysssss see ya next Time.

Oh also thank you for reading my story I hope you really like it. Love you guys byeee