Chapter 9

"Jimin what's up with you I asked you to hang out with me and taetae but you just been spaceship out" jungkook soft voice asked.

"Can I tell y'all a secret... y'all have to promise not to tell anyone okay" I asked them. They shake there heads yes and look straight at me.

"I-i have f-felling for someone and I    d-don't know how to tell him" I try to say but of course I had to Stutter.

"YES YOONMIN IS GOING TO HAPPEN" Both boys scream at the same time. I jump up and cover both of there mouths.

"How d-did y'all know it was Y-yoongi hyung" I ask quietly. They look at me with big smiles on there faces.

"It's obvious y'all constantly look at each other like the other is a piece of candy no one can have besides each other.... it's like y'all don't even want an other person to come near each other. It's not that hard to tell y'all both are in love" they say together not one word they didn't say differently it's like there twins saying to same thing to creep people out.

"Y-Yoongi hyung doesn't like me that way.... he sees me as a friend and nothing more" I said with a sad face. Looking down. Until I hear the door open.

"Hey is jimin in her-  there you are jimin I was getting scared I thought you left ever one and went out somewhere with out telling anyone. You scared me but im glad your safe. Also you should come and eat I made food for you in our room" yoongi said in a soft voice. The same voice that sends shivers down my spine. The same voice I want to hear moan my name. W-what am I thanking no I shouldn't want that he's my best friend and I can't lose that.

"O-okay I'll be there in a second" I said as he closes the door and leaves. I turn around to look at the boys.

"See he totally liked you and you can't say he doesn't, he was worried about you that's a sign" they said I just ignored them instead and walked out of the room.

I walk back to my room  scared to open the door. But I have to no matter what. So I creaked the door open and hear. "Welcome home jimin" from yoongi I walk in and smell food.

"That smells good what is it?" I asked he looked at me with a smile a sweet smile. The one I love so much. The one I can't live without. The one that makes my day ten times better.

"I made chicken for you bc I know you like it a lot" he said grabbing a few pieces and putting it on a plate and handing it to me. I sit down at the table and start to eat. Moaning at the good taste in my mouth.

"Mmmm this is good thanks yoongi hyung ... I love you" I say the last part not even knowing. He looks at me with a weird face.

"W-what" I ask him.

" you just said you love me..." he said that made my heart drop I didn't know what to say. I'm scared to say how I really feel. This could end up bad.

"Y-yes I do love you as a ......"

Sorry to end you on a cliffhanger but I had to ..... I love all y'all guys and girls or how ever you define your self I love all of y'all and hope y'all have an amazing day.