Chapter 4

(Jimins dream)

"Y-yoong (pant) fuck" he slowly kissed down my neck while grinding on me. I couldn't take it I felt like I was going to burst. There was to much pleasure.

(Dream over)

I wake up breathing heavy. "What did I just dream about??? Did I just dream about doing it with yoongi......... what the fuck is wrong with me" I thought to myself.

" wow.....Who was you dreaming about over there Jiminie" yoongi Asked while laughing.

" n-no o-one" I said hating myself for stuttering.

" Oh really so why are you breathing heavily with a boner as big as you arm" yoongi laughed while looking at me.

I blushed while looking down I couldn't tell him. I just have to get rid of my Jimin jr. before anyone else sees.

" don't worry I want tell anyone about your little friend, or you wet dream" yoongi said. I looked down at it hoping it had went down some, but no it's fitting bigger.

" Go get rid of it, stop sitting there like it's going to disappear" once he said that I ran to the bathroom to get rid of it. But I didn't know how. More then half of the time I would think of someone. But I've tried think of everyone now but I still can't get it to go away.

" should I think of yoongi, he is the one who got me here in the first place. FUCK IT IM THINKING IF HIM"

( Yoongi's point of view )

When Jimin ran in the bathroom I couldn't help but think "who was he thinking about" fuck he was so big I wish I would of just slam him to the bed and help him with his problem.

I've had a crush on him for 3 years now and finally a few months ago I stared to kiss him in his sleep.

Sometimes I hoped he would wake up so I could do him but then again I don't know if he likes me back. After a few mins of him being in the bathroom, I stared to hear his moans.

" fuck his moans ...... god I just want to run in there right now and reck his world ....... fuck" I thought.

I ran to the door just so I can hear him better. I slowly stared to feel myself getting hard. Damnit Jimin. Fuck his moans are like heaven to my ears.

I slowly started to touch myself while hearing him moan. Fuck this I want him so bad. I want to fuck him but I can't. God I wish I could just tell him how I feel so we could skip to the part where he's under me screaming my name.

After a few mins I cam in my hand I ran over to the trash can and got it off of my hand. I ran to the sink and washed my hands.

( Jimins point of view)

When I was in the middle of trying to fix my little problem. I started to hear moans that where not mine. Fuck they were yoongi's. God the saying so good. Fuck now I'm harder. Wait what am I thinking I shouldn't do this. But I can't help it.

I finished and washed my hands. I waited a min and then walked out of the bathroom to see yoongi on his phone. He looked up at me and I blushed.

"Did you fix you little problem" yoongi asked as he smirked.

"S-shut up" I screamed at him. He just stared laughing.     

Okay yeah I'm not good at this so sorry if it's bad