Chapter 3

It was another regular day I wake up take a shower get dressed work on my dancing eat then go to sleep. Ever night I wake up to Yoongi kissing me. I just choose to ignore it.

(The next day)

Today we were going to America. Now that Jungkook is old enough to drink in the US, we all decided to go drinking when we get there. Not enough to get us drunk but just a few drinks.

( 5 hours later)

When we get there we drive to the hotel.
" Jungkook you will be sharing a room with Tae, Jimin with yoongi, and Jin namjin and hoseok" our manager said. I looked at yoongi. I'm okay with sharing a room with him just I don't want him getting drunk. I hate when he gets drunk he acts better then anyone else and is stuck up. We walk to our room and open the door .

" I call the bed next to the window" I said. I run to my bed and put my stuff down I get my charger out and plug it up to my phone.

"Why do you get the good bed, I want the good bed" yoongi complains. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. God I hate when he does that it makes me want to give it to him so badly. I turn around.

"Nope not working on me this time, I get it" I say still looking away from him.

"Fine..... hey are we still going out to drink tonight" yoongi asks as he was pulling out another shirt and pants.

"Yes we are going to leave at 10:00 so be ready by then" I said. I grab some clothes and headed to the shower. When I got out I realized I forgot to grab a towel.

" Yoongi can you bring me a towel.. please" I asked yoongi. I heard a thud and then a knock. I open the door just a little where I could see yoongi's face and grab it out of his hands.

"Thanks yoongi" I say as I close the door back. When I finish getting my clothes on I walk out to see yoongi topless. I see him look at me and blush a little.
"What time is it yoongi" I asked. He quickly grabs his phone almost dropping it.

"9:50" yoongi said.

" fuck it's almost time okay are you ready" I asked.

"Yeah I am when are we supposed to meet the others" he asked in a soft tone.

"I don't know hold on let me text them" I say.

Kookie🍪

Me: hey what time are we going to meet before we go out

Kookie🍪: in 3 min don't make us wait long on y'all

Me: okay bye

"We meet then in three minutes so we need to hurry" I tell yoongi. I quickly grab my phone and wallet. I start to walk to the door as yoongi walks behind me. He locks the door and we head to the lobby. When we get there, all the other members are there already. We get in the car and head to the bar.

"Yoongi don't get stuck this time" I say to yoongi before we go inside. Once we're inside we go to the vip room. We get a few drinks and start drinking.

(29 mins later)

" I think a had way to many drinks" I said while leaning on yoongi's shoulder. He looks at me and takes my drink away.

"I think it's time to go back Jimin, ...... and you told me not to get drunk" yoongi said back. He picks me up and tells the other members that he's taking me back. I pass out in the car and wake back up when we get to the hotel. I walk to the room.

I wait for yoongi to open the door. I lean against the wall to fucking tired to move.

"Come on lets get you in side" yoongi Says. He pushes me in the room. I walk to my bed and lay down.

"Goodnight yoongi" I said before shutting my eyes and fall asleep.

(1 hour later)

I wake up to something warm touching my lips. I knew what it was. It was yoongi.

This kiss felt different though It felt so addicted. It tasted sweet. Not like all the other times he kissed me. Maybe because I'm drunk. I stayed there but then he stuck his tongue in my mouth . It for some reason felt good.

I wanted to kiss back, but I knew it would not turn out well. I decided to try and sleep through the kissing but I stayed awake the whole time. I wanted so bad to slam him on the bed and reck his world doing anything I wanted to him but I knew I couldn't.

Finally, he stoped and laid back down in his bed.

"Fuck did I really just think of doing things with Yoongi..... what is wrong with me" I thought to myself. Before drifting off to sleep