Chapter 5

After what happen both yoongi and I agreed to not talk about what happen. He said that he didn't really care and that he was just teasing. But I cared I touched my self because I had a wet dream about yoongi......

I now can't get him out of my head. Fuck my life I was fine a few months ago... if he would have never kissed me in my sleep I probably wouldn't have been having wet dreams about .

"I hate you min yoongi"  Jimin screamed through the Hotel. Yoongi came out of the bath room and threw the hair brush at him.

" what the fuck did I do? Why do you hate me?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Jimin.

"Opsss did I say that out loud? My bad" Jimin said back trying so hard not to laugh.

"Oh is that how you want to play this" yoongi asked Jimin. He walked over to Jimin and tickled him. They were both laughing so hard that Jimin fell off the bed making yoongi fall on top of him. None of them moved they stayed there looking into each other eyes.

Then yoongi saw Jimin gulped . Jimin was nevus he didn't know what to do he sat there and stared at yoongi. But his eyes just led him to yoongi's perfect lips they looked so kissable.

Right when Jimin was going to lean up and kiss yoongi. Yoongi got up.

"Ummm s-sorry" yoongi said. "I didn't know that you were going to fall, are you okay? I did fall on you that must of hurt."

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine" Jimin said. Damn why did I stutter fuck me

They both stayed there in silence. Just looking into each others eyes. Jimin got lost in his eyes that he didn't hear what yoongi said.

"Jimin, did you even hear me?!" Yoongi screamed. Jimin snapped out of it and looked at yoongi.

"H-huh .... what did you say?" Jimin said back. He looked Down embarrassed.

" I said the others member are going out to eat do you want to come with" he said back.

"Y-yeah" I ran to the bathroom to fix my hair and headed down stairs to meet up with the other members.

Sorry it's not that good but I tried 😕😕😕