Holiday Special pt. 3

HEYY GUYSS here's the finaly part for the Holiday special. Sorry in advance for the trash that you are aboit to read. (You have been warned). Well anyway ENJOYS!!! 

Grey woke up tucked underneath one of Nathan’s fairly muscular arms. The ashy blond haired boy still had on his jacket and jeans; like he just fell in bed after taking his shoes off. Grey turned over to bask in the boys warmth; glad that Nathan came back like he promised. He felt bad that he made a big fuss about Nathan leaving the night before.

The little looked up at his boyfriend, and thought about all the time they had together. The good times; the bad times; even the sexy times. Like the time Grey ran around the house with butt hugging shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. He loved Nathan, and he was glad that he could spend his Christmas morning with him.

“Is my little prince up?” Nathan’s voice was deep and groggy. His morning voice never ceased to give Grey mini orgasms.

Grey snuggled into Nathan’s arms with a groan and a small pout. He wasn’t ready to get up. He just wanted to spend the whole day in bed, or at least half of a day. He wanted to open his Christmas gifts too. Grey propped up on Nathan’s stomach and admired the restful face of his boyfriend.

Nathan had both of his eyes closed, and his lips were parted in just the slightest opening. Grey could see the occasional twitch of his eye as the boy struggled to stay woke after getting a few hours of sleep. Grey reached up to play in the boys silvery, blond hair. He loved the way his fingers would just run straight threw the strands of hair.

“You’re so…” Grey nuzzled into Nathan’s neck; stopping himself from finishing his sentence. He was still shy in the whole, complimenting people, department and didn’t like his his face would get all hot, and splotchy.

Nathan hummed and turned over on his side to where he was holding Grey from the front. Grey looked up to see Nathan staring down at him. Though his eyes were still partially closed. Nathan moved to speak, but before he could there was a loud knock on the door.

“Hey you two, time to get up.” It was Bryce’s voice on the other side of the door. “These gifts aren’t going to open themselves.” Nathan rolled over and groaned.

“Go away Bryce.” he groaned out.

“No can do, bossman. Or Grey’s mother will be up here next.” Bryce said threw the door. “And when I say Grey’s mother, I mean Sutton.”

Grey shot out of bed; this caused Nathan to roll off the otherside. Grey rushed over to Nathan, who was in the process of standing to his feet, and helped him up.

“You okay Nathan?” Grey asked, not really in his little mode.

“Yeah yeah yeah. I fine.” Nathan said with a laugh. “Let’s go open those gifts before they send that monster up here.”

After a small peck on the peck on the lips Nathan and grey left the calmness of the bedroom. They walked hand-in-hand down the stairs and into the living room. As they rounded the corner they could hear giggling and laughing coming from the group. Though there was more than just the pack down stairs.

Along with Sutton, Todd was also in the living room; watching the boys open up gifts that they probably gave to them. When the girl seen Nathan and Grey emerge from around the corner, she jumped up with a squeal and ran up to the two for a hug. Grey hugged the girl back happily and Nathan tried his best to push his best friend off of him.

After a minute of pushing, Nathan gave up and let the girl squeeze him to death. Sutton pulled Nathan over to the tree with Todd and Ace. Grey walked over to the couch and sat next to Matthew; who was holding a gift that said it was from Jax.