Chapter Nine~ Arguments

HEYYY GUYYSSS!!!! Wow another chapter so fast!!! Today's Friday and I just had so much played (I said played lol, I meant plannedXD) for this chapter that I couldn't wait to post it, Blahhhhhh. I hope you guys like it to. XD

Nathan's POV

In the middle of the movie I felt Grey's body slump against me. I looked over to him trying to keep his eyes opens. I give him a small kiss on his forehead and lay his head in my lap so he was more comfortable.

"You sleepy, baby," I asked him quietly. He nodded his head and nuzzled into my stomach.

I cooed softly at his cuteness. He was just so adorable with his black hair fanned out over his slightly blushed skin and relaxed features. Guess you could say I was a little head over heels for the little.

I turned the T.V. down a little so he could rest properly without all the extra background noise. I could hear Grey mummer a little bit about it, but I shushed and petted him until I could feel his breathing even out and his body slacked.

"Have a nice nap my little Prince," I whispered before slowly climbing out of the bed.

I quietly walked over to the other side of the bed and gave Marco a quick hit on the head to wake him up. I know that was kind of mean but he was drooling all over my pillows and I just washed them.

Marco jumped up with a yelp and fell to the floor. "What was that for," he cried out.

"Shut up before you wake Grey up," I whisper yelled at him while also pointing at the sleeping boy. Who was searching for me in his sleep.

"Oh, sorry,"

I rolled my eyes and quickly pushed him out of my room when he got to his feet. I softly shut the door behind us then proceeded to walk downstairs to the kitchen. Marco and I needed to have a nice, long chat.

"What's with the sudden mood change, cousin," Marco smirked at me when we made it to the kitchen. I just glared at him as he moved past me to the refrigerator to find something to drink.

"You are what's wrong with me," I spat at him, "what are you doing here?"

"Aw, and I thought you would be happy to see me," Marco laughed as he found some orange juice and poured himself a large glass.

"Well, you thought wrong," I said to him taking the orange juice carton and putting it back into the fridge. This boy would eat up a store if you let him.

Marco just laughed and drunk his juice. I knew what he was doing, and this wasn't going to help his case not one bit. After drinking the rest of his juice, Marco sat at the kitchen table and motioned for me to do the same.

I reluctantly sat at the table. I wanted Marco know that I meant business but I don't always feel that way around him since he stands at a height of 6'9 and me 6'1. And sitting wasn't any better. I crossed my arms across my chest and waited for him to speak, knowing it was either going to be something I didn't like or something stupid.

Right know I was really hoping he was being stupid.

"Nathan, man...the whole pack is falling apart," he said. I was definitely shocked at his words but I didn't show it until he finished. Knowing if I did he would switch his words up.

"Look Nathan, I know you left the group, but we need a leader and your the only guy we can come to," Marco pleaded. I could see the desperation coming out of him.

"What about Jagger," I asked bitterly. I know he ran any after learning what being a leader was but I wanted him to admit it.

Marco looked away from me. "He left," he mumbled, "he said the pressure was to strong."

I scoffed at his words. I know he wasn't talking about the same Jagger that they kicked me out of the leader position for. No not him. Note the sarcasm. I got up from the table and walked out of the kitchen, not wanting to hear anymore of this nonsense. But, like always, Marco got up and followed me. Like the little puppy he was.

"Come on Nathan, we need a pack leader," Marco pleaded as he followed me up the stairs but I didn't really care.

I wasn't going back to that, not with Grey around. I feel like I'm starting to fall in love with the boy, and going back to my old life before moving to this town could possible put him in danger. I would rather die before letting him get hurt. Him or his mother.

"Nathan, their back," Marco said, "their back man, and their destroying everything we built. Please we need your guidance. We need something."

'They need something alright,' I thought.

I stopped at my room door and turned towards Marco. I gave him a cold hard look before speaking. "All of this could have been avoided, Marco," I said coolly, "but no, the whole pack was hell bent over kicking me out of position, claiming I was a baby, a little bitch.

You think I want to come back to that loyalness? No, and as for you, my own flesh and blood, where were you during this whole thing? Out fucking some random girl, and watching our packmates practically throw me to the curb for some muscle. Can he fight?"

"Nate,"

"Don't 'Nate' me, I'm not coming back and that's final," I said to the boy, "you guys can finish what you messed up."

"Don't do that," Marco said to me, "don't make it seem like I wasn't fighting for you to stay. I busted my ass trying to keep the pack off your's, and look at what I got in return.

You left Nathan, you just packed up and ran. You ran away from the pack no one kicked you out, you could have stayed and-"

"And what," I asked cutting him off, "and watch the pack fall to pieces, watch my family get hurt. All because you wanted the face of the pack to be some brute who acts tough. Yeah I get it, I get it all Marco, I was to kiddy looking so you just had to stick Jagger in the front," I started to laugh a little at the irony.

"I know what the pack did was wrong Nathan, but that was years ago," Marco stressed, "we can't keep going on without a pack leader. Jagger left us to die in a battle with those monsters."

"Of course he did. I told you that he would run," I said, "and 'years', is that what one year is now?"

Right before Marco could say anything else the bedroom door opened and out crawled my little Grey. He looked like he was half sleep still. He held his arms up to me and whimpered a little, wanting to be picked up. I carefully pick him up and laid him across my shoulder.

"What's wrong princey," I asked softly.

"Daddy...sweepy...yell," Grey trailed not making any sense at all. But from what I got I could tell we woke him up with our mini fight.

"Wanna go back to bed baby," I asked while walking into my room. I could feel Grey's barely there nod on my shoulder.

I laid him back on the bed and this time I stayed with him instead of going to yell at my cousin. I hummed to him until I felt that he was fast asleep again.

"At least think about it," Marco said from outside of the door before walking to the guest room.

I rolled my eyes and laid beside my Grey. I had to think about this I know that if I went back to the way things were another person would get hurt. And I didn't want to put any of my loved ones in danger and that person is Grey.

As I thought I stared at Grey and ran my fingers through his jet black hair, and traced my fingers across his tattoos. I wasn't going to let this go.

"Daddy..." Grey mumbled as he nuzzled into my touches.

"It's okay baby, daddy's here," I said as I held him in my arms.

Marco can handle himself, but the question is..will the rest of them survive?

Wassup guyyss, how was the chapter??? I added some drama to it YAY!! and don't worry everything will be explained as the story unfolds, trust me. Buuuut, If you liked it please vote, and leave a comment about how in love with Marco you are, JK JK please don't. Welp, see yah in a couple days!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!(How many of you guys are excited about Infinity War???)<-- No spoilers!!