Chapter Seventeen~ Rules

HEY GUIESSS!!! Here's chapter seventeen for you!! I just want to give a big thank you to those of you reading my story, and voting and the comments XD!! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!! Welp Enjoy this fun filled chapter!!!

Grey's POV

After the seven words left Nathan's I couldn't help but cry.

Rules!

Rules?

What did I need rules for?!

I knew that I was a curious little and all, but rules meant that that I was a bad little right? I didn't mean to be bad, if I was at all.

Was I a bad little? Did Nathan think I was bad?

I looked up at Nathan for answer's and he had his arms held out, waiting for me to crawl into them. After I've gotten situated in Nathan's lap I cried into his neck and asked why I needed rules. Nathan answered back that it was a little bit overdue for basic rules of a daddy dom little relationship, but that did nothing to help with the oncoming panic attack I was having.

If it was overdue did that mean I was bad from the start? Did I do or say something that he didn't like?

I pulled the hoodie of my onesie I had on over my head and curled up into a ball. Nathan rocked me back and forth until my tear ducts dried, my eyes were puffy, and the only sounds I could make were small sniffles.

"Prince listen," Nathan started, "the rules are not because you're bad or you've been bad, it's because it's something we need to have as a couple."

I shot up out of Nathan's hold, my hood falling back in the process. "But daddy I'm a good boy!" I croaked out with a whine.

"I know baby." Nathan said in a calming tone. "You're very good, and the rules are not because you're bad, understand?"

I shook my head yes, even though I couldn't really wrap my head around the idea of rules. Especially as a good thing. Apparently Nathan knew what I was thinking because he kept talking about what the rules are for.

"Grey, baby, these rules are just precautionary. Their for us to set out a balance between what's okay, what's tolerated, and what's bad." I nodded getting the reasons for the rules a little more. But Nathan continued on.

"Let's say we made a rule that states you could have only one cookie everyday," he looked at me so I nodded to show him I was listening, but the idea of a cookie a day was actually tempting. "So the point of the rule is that everyday you could have just one cookie.

But if you so happen to eat...let's say... you ate three cookies one day without permission you would get a punishment." Nathan said while pausing to think up the idea.

My head was stuck around the punishment though. Even though this was just a made up scenario the sound of a punishment was scary.

"P-punishment...what kind?" I asked the silver haired boy.

"Well different rules comes with different punishments," Nathan said then he looked at me and finished, "but let's say this punishment would be a time out in the corner, and no more cookies for the next three days."

"Wha- I can't have any cookies?" I looked up at Nathan surprised at the verdict. And the fact that I didn't even do anything yet was upsetting.

Nathan chuckled which made me pout a little, because hey, these are cookies were talking about. Cookies are like a littles life line. Besides a stuffie. And a daddy. And anything cute. But still...IT'S A LIFE LINE.

"Aw, Princey no pouting, you can have a cookie." I beamed with happiness and climbed out of Nathan's lap to go get said cookie.

But I had to wait for my slow daddy to put on a shirt, even though he really didn't need one. His body was built and I could have gazed at it all day. The whole time he pulled the shirt on I mentally glared at the offending cotton material covering his toned muscles. But the shirt happened to be a little skin tight so I wasn't mad forever.