"She wants to play Lyrical" I said as Lyrical giggled and started petting the dolphin. I was looking passed the dolphin and seen a man smiling at me about to start swimming towards me.

I brung Lyrical back up and started swimming away. "Hey!" She dragged out "I wasn't finished with Mr. Dolphin" she said as I giggled walking back onto the shore.

"It's A Girl and you have to go eat dinner we been here all day for you" I said before looking back and seeing the same man. He looked at me and went back into the water disappearing.

"Come in baby cakes let's get ready for dinner" I said "I'll meet you two at Lyrical's favorite spot" Lydia said as I nodded.

Lyrical and I went up to our house that was on the beach.

She got in the shower while I was picking out her clothes then I got in my shower that was in my bathroom located in my room

I soon got out and started spraying my hair with water making it curl back up I added some curling cream to it to get defined curls.

I turned in the mirror watching them go down my back to my waist. I started getting dressed and placed on jewelry.
I sprayed my body with smell goods then grabbed my phone and wallet.

"You ready lyric?" I asked as she yelled "yes!" I heard her say then appeared in front of me with her coarse hair everywhere. "Nu-uh" I said shaking my head giggling "what's wrong it's a puff" she said as I smiled.

"Go get you stuff and I'll fix it" I said as she brung me a brush, a comb, hair lotion and some hair ties. I combed her hair being gentle as possibly then added hair lotion through out her hair "I want a braid" she said as I smiled.

I made a part across the front of her head and started braiding along the edge of her head and made it into a puff. I laid down her baby hairs and smiled at her. "Go look in the mirror" I said as she got up running into the bathroom and I heard her gasp.

"Lyrical come on Lydia is waiting on us" I said in a giggle as I placed some earrings in her ears. We walked on the beach to get to the restaurant. We seen her and immediately sat at the booth with her.

"Oop you look sexy" she said to me as lyrical and I started posing "thank you darling" Lyrical said as we started laughing "she was talking about me" I said tickling her as she giggled.

"Well now that you're here we can have drinks" Lydia stated winking as I smiled. I got up going to the bar looking for a drink Lydia and I can have for the night on the menu as there was a man next to me that kept looking over at me.

"Can I have two Bahamas breezes at table number 4 please?" I asked the bar tender smiling

"You're a little too young to be dressed like that and ordering alcohol aren't you?"

He asked as I snapped my head "i didn't know 25 was young not to order alcohol" I smartly stated walking back to my seat

"Hey ain't that the Aquaman dude you were talking to?" Lydia asked as I shrugged looking at the menu. "Who cares" I stated flipping through the menu "well obviously he does he keeps looking over here" she said as I continued looking through the menu.

"I don't know what for" I said as Lydia smacked her lips. "Oh he's breaking his neck to look at you" Lydia said as I looked up at him from my menu and he smirked at me then continued watching what was on the TV. I smiled to myself and looked at the menu.