Chapter 69

* FIVE YEARS LATER *

"For goodness sakes Jin take these for your sister." Namjoon said. He handed Jin her pink fairy suitcase.

Jin grabbed the suitcase and carried his baby sister, who was now four going on five years old. They both got into the house and he sat her and her stuff down.

"Thanks Jinnie." She said. She giggled and ran around the house even though she wasnt familiar with it. "Jinnie guess what!" She yelled.

"What princess?" He said while smiling at her. Jin had a weakness for his baby sister.

"I was born in America!" She yelled with another giggle. She always loved to boast about her being born in America.

"I know." Jin said teasingly. Every chance she had she would say it, though it didn't bother Jin as much it did bother Yoongi and Jimin.

"Yah! We get it princess." Yoongi said while coming into the house with his and his baby sisters other purple unicorn suitcase.

"Thanks Yoongs." She said. She climbed onto the couch and watched her older brothers carry her stuff in.

"Joonleigh." Ashleigh said as she was coming into the house.

"Yes mommy?" She asked. She looked over at Ashleigh and smiled wide.

"Come here please." Ashleigh said and Joonleigh went over to her. "Now dont upset your brothers while they're carrying your stuff and their stuff in okay?"

"Sorry mommy." Joonleigh said. She stuck her bottom lip out.

Ashleigh pinched her daughters cheek. "It's okay baby. Just sit down on the couch okay?"

"Okay!" She said in a cheerful voice. She ran back to the couch and sat down. She watched one by one as each of her older brothers carried in all of their belongings until her dad was the last one.

"Hey baby." Namjoon said to Joonleigh.

"Hey daddy!" She said excitedly. She was of course a daddys girl. Joonleigh got off the couch and ran to hug Namjoons legs. "Are you guys done?"

Namjoon bent down to her level. "We are princess. We just need to put stuff away."

"Okay!" She said. She skipped down the hallway to find one of her brothers so she could bother them.

She reached the first bedroom where Jin, Yoongi and Hobi were. "Hi Hobi!" She yelled.

The boys were startled and each of them turned around to be faced with a smiling little girl.

"Joonleigh!" Hobi yelled. He ran over to her and scooped her up in his arms. He began kissing her cheeks until she couldn't stop giggling.

"S-stop Hobi!" Joonleigh laughed.

Hobi stopped and put her down. Joonleigh looked at Yoongi. "Yoongs!" She yelled. She held her arms up so he could pick her up.

He rolled his eyes only because he knew he couldn't say no to his baby sister. He walked over to her and picked her up. "Hey princess." He said.

Just now, Jimin and the twins entered the room. "Is that Joonleigh? Our baby sister? Our princess?" Jimin asked.

Joonleigh looked his way and smiled. "It's me!" Jimin smiled and patted the top of her head.

"Joonleigh come on, lets go set your room up." Jungkook said. He grabbed Joonleigh from Yoongi's arms and walked with her to her room that she didn't share with anyone.

Taehyung sat down on Jin's bed. "It's nice to be back." He said "I thought we were going to be there for a few years, not five." He admitted.

Hobi laughed. "Thats what we all thought, but look at us back and grown now."