Chapter 3

Today's Jins first day of Kindergarten and he's really excited while Namjoon is over here silently crying. Where has the time gone? His first born is starting school already.

"Daddy why are you crying?" Jin asked his dad. Namjoon didn't even realize he was actually crying. He quickly wiped his tears and smiled in the rearview mirror.

"No reason sweetie. Just some lint got in my eyes." Namjoon tried to sound very convincing and he bought it.

"Okay daddy. Are we almost there yet? I wanna go to school already!" He chuckled at Jin.

"We're here now." Namjoon pulled the car into a parking spot and unbuckled his seat belt. He got out of the car and went to open the door so he could get everyone out.

Namjoon didn't really know how to do this kid drop off, but he wanted to walk Jin into school for his first day, so he's dragging along his other kids too.

Namjoon grabbed the twins out of their car seats before he got to anyone else.

"Daddy hurry up! Im going to miss it." Jin whined.

"Jin, please hold on. Matter fact, can you wake up everyone else and help them out of their car seat?" Namjoon asked in a sweet tone.

"Sure daddy!" Jin went inside the car and woke up the older kids while Namjoon attended to the younger kids.

Jin!s been such a big help since Namjoon's wife died. He still doesn't have the heart to tell them where their mother is, so Namjoon is just going to let them think she's at the store still.

"Daddy, Yoongi won't wake up."  Namjoon sighed at Jin and walked over to him.

"Hold your brothers for a minute." Namjoon handed Jin the twins and focused his attention on waking up Yoongi.

"Yoongi, get up. We have to take Jin to school." After a few seconds his eyes shot open.

"Daddy can I please stay in the car and sleep?" He gave Namjoon his puppy dog eyes but Namjoon didn't cave in. If he did then he's be a bad parent for leaving his kid in the car.

"No way." Namjoon unbuckled his seat belt and picked him up from the carseat and set him down on the ground. "Now is everyone else out of the car?"

"Yes daddy. Jin was focused on getting Yoongi up so I got myself and Jimin out of the car." Hobi said excitedly. He gave his dad a big grin and hugged his leg.

"Thanks Hobi, I appreciate that, but right now we need to get Jin inside."

Namjoon took Jungkook and Taehyung away from Jin. "Jimin hold Hobi's hand, and Yoongi hold on to Jins hands. I don't wanna lose you guys." They did what they was told and they proceeded to walk into the school.

***

"Daddy, daddy look! There's so many bright colors and toys!" Jin let go of Yoongi's hand and ran over to the toys.

"That's nice Jin, but you shouldn't play with the toys right now. It's time for school." He gave Namjoon a pouty face and Namjoon couldn't help but laugh.

"Yah, It's okay. He can play for awhile. It's the first day so I want all my students to be comfortable." Namjoon turned around and started to look for where the voice was coming from.

After a few minutes his eyes were fixated on a woman that looked to be in her mid thirties.

"Im Ms. Lee. I'll be Jins teacher this year." She held her hand out and Namjoon politely took it and shook it.

"Annyeong. Im Kim Namjoon, Jins father." She smiled at Namjoon and then looked down at the rest of his kids.

"Are these all yours?" She asked with a confused expression.