"You can't use a baton to save your life, Allura! Doesn't matter how much you want to." A kid told his older sister, the girl rolling her eyes and continuing to try.

       "I'm still better than you." The little boy shook his head. "Besides, I like this weapon and its useful in the battlefield."

       "Já, Allura. But you suck with it, face it."

       "Oh, shut up Ezekyel,"

        Ignoring the memory Allura kicked the soldier on the face, doing a roundhouse kick and taking him down. Before he could even stand up, she kicked his ribs, doing an aerial on top of him and punching him on the face once she landed.

       The soldier got up, hitting her with his metal arm and then kicking her as well, the blows all going to her stomach. He grabbed her arm, twisting it behind her back and pressing the bracelet against her skin with the vibranium arm, the girl screaming as he did it. He also pressed the other bracelet, the needles appearing on the other side of her wrist and blood pouring out.

        She elbowed him on the face, kicking his knee and doing a back flip by walking on his chest with her feet, twisting his arms and throwing him to floor. The strawberry blonde began feeling lightweight and stronger, objects floating around her as she moved and her eyes began burning, yet she continued to fight.

        Her body felt weightless as she jumped, and kicked her legs in front of her— the impact landing on his jaw and it was enough to destabilize him. Laser came from her eyes that he covered with his arm, the vibranium burning slightly at the high temperatures.

        The agents went crazy, trying to get to their two assets immediately but scared of the female weapon. She stared at the arm in shock, giving the Winter Soldier enough time to punch her in the head.

        She fell to the ground, her hand moving as he was sent against the wall. A scream started to form in her throat and before she could stop it, the entire building was shaking.

       But Allura was confused. Why did she have all these skills? She was just an enhanced human like The Winter Soldier was. Thoughts started to run through her head, making her scream louder and with more pain, the soldiers' heads exploding along with a few superiors'.

       The sound then vanished, the surviving guards grabbing her by the arms immediately and placing an oxygen mask on her nose and mouth. The amount was incredible, knocking her out immediately as the soldier stared at the woman he didn't know.

       "Chto sluchilos'?" What happened? He asked, looking at his handlers, that only rolled their eyes and took him to a different room, injecting him and putting him inside a weird looking machine.

       His blue eyes widened, his metal arm trying to break the glass at the feeling of being trapped, a voice sounding in his mind as a single memory came back.

       "What would you do if you got out of here?" A strawberry blonde asked, her green eyes curious as he shrugged, their backs against the wall while they sat on his uncomfortable bed.

       "I'd go back to Brooklyn, I guess." He said, Allura pursing her lips and looking at the golden bracelet. "Maybe take you with me while we figure your entire situation out." They snorted, imagining the alien living behind a white picket fence in a small house in New York.

        "Yeah, right." Bucky rolled his eyes, sending her an unamused look. "I'd have to find Ezekyel before anything."

       "Then I'd help, doll." He said, Allura only smiling gratefully and placing her hand on is shoulder.

        "No. I'd prefer you to be safe back in your home." Bucky frowned, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her, a small shade of hurt in his eyes at the thought of her leaving back to her planet after they had grown so close.

       "You'd leave me here, jupiterian? Rude." Allura shook her head, raising his eyebrow back at her and looking down slightly.

       "You'd be with your family, Bucky." She stared, her green eyes soft as they met his own blue ones. He deserved to be happy if they ever managed to leave the horrid place.

        "Doll, with everything that we've been through... you are my family."

        The two looked at each other, the distance being so close that they were practically breathing each other's air. They both knew what they wanted to do, the space they wanted to close.

       But they didn't.

       They didn't because they didn't know if they'd even survive through the hell hole they were in, and they couldn't give HYDRA more reasons to see them as each other's weakness— which, they were.

       So they didn't kiss. They just stared longingly, and hopefully to one day getting out of there so that their lips could finally touch.

        Bucky felt his body freezing, his eyes closing as he shivered. He shut his fists, leaning against the glass as he looked at the strawberry blonde that was being sedated in oxygen, a word escaping his lips as his vision blurred.

       "Allura."

I love Allura's abilites so much! And fifty seventy two hours of wiping? Ouch! I know there's not a lot of Buck and Allura, but I did add a scene where their feelings start to develop, before they were wiped.

Anyways, thanks for adding my book to your reading lists! It means a whole lot to me and I hope you are liking this story so far! (even if there's not as much action). Vote and comment if you wish, and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

- evanescence2016