20

Sofia's POV

I still can't move on from what happened on my birthday.

"Hello! Earth to Sofia! Sofia to eart!" Seulgi snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Yes? Are you saying something?" I asked. They all gave me that annoyed look.

"We've been talking about ALOT of things,Sofie. Why were you so distracted lately? Are you dating someone?" Wendy asked suspiciously. I widen my eyes.

"What?! No?!" i answered defensively and even shake my hands.

Joy smirked. Only her and yeri knew about the marraige since they're family, they knew everything about family matters.

"I bet she is! Look at her! She's turning into a tomato!" Seulgi said while pointing at me. What the?! I search for my mirror inside my bag so I could confirm it myself. Oh my! Why are my cheeks so red?

"Stop it girls. Don't tease her like that. " Yeri finally arrived on our table. She brought us snacks.

She look at me. I smiled at her and gave her a thankful look.

"She's just so stressed out. She has alot of things to finish for the Finals.." she defended me.

"Speaking of that! "we all look at wendy. She abruptly stood up.

"Joy, Seulgi we have to attend that group meeting about our paper for the finals. Our leader texted me this morning to tell you guys that we will have an emergency meeting this noon and I forgot to tell you about it! Stupid me." she slapped her forehead.

"What?!" Seulgi exclaimed.

"I know.. I know I already called myself stupid. Now let's just all run. We still have time." Wendy said. They look at us. I think they were being guilty on leaving us.

"Yeah yeah. Go ahead!" Yeri told them and even shoo them away using her hand. They all dashed out of the cafeteria.

Yeri and I had our meal while chatting. We talk about alot of thing, mostly about school since we're both good in academics.

She never open about the Wedding. Last time we talked about it, she told me that she is really against to it. She even told me that I would just hurt myself at the end.

"So Next week huh.." she said.

I nodded. "Yep, next week it is." i answered. I saw her observing my reaction.

"You look so okay with it. Why?" she commented and asked. I sighed.

"Can't you just be happy that you'll have me as your sister-in-law?" i joked. She rolled her eyes and mouthed "Never"

"He's never worthy of you. He's a jerk and I hope you can still remember that." she told me. I look down. I felt really bad about myself. I ruined their relationship. This is all my fault.

"Yeri, let's just all forget about that okay? Everything is fine now. Infact we're friends again." i tried to convince her. She look at me.