1

Irene's POV

I was staring blankly at my parents' grave.

They've left me....

They've left me all alone.

I was crying endlessly. Why do they have to leave me? How am I supposed to live now knowing that they're no longer with me?

How unfair! I just wish I just died with them that day.
-----

Kim Drake's POV

I've ditched class. I was not really in the mood for boring classes today. I was NEVER in the mood.

I want to get out of here. This school sucks!

Almost all of the people here look up to me. Praise me for every little thing I do. They always act nicely towards me.. The teachers.. Staff and the students... Just because I'm the only son of the Director of this damn boring school.

They are all afraid of me.
Sounds boring right?

Btw, I'm Drake Taehyung Kim. 19 years old and I'm a 3rd year Business administration student.
Some people calls me Drake and my close friends calls me Taehyung.

I immediately went inside a bus before the guards could notice me. I'm still wearing my uniform so they would definitely recognize me with just a glance.

Since there were alot of passenger in this bus.. There were only few vacant seats left. Lucky me *sighs*

I sat on the nearest vacant seat. Next to a girl sleeping.

When I was already seated I've noticed that she was not really sleeping.. She was just looking and playing with her fingers on her lap. I really thought she was asleep because she was looking down and her hair was hiding her face so... Tss.

She lazily raise her head to look at me. For a second I didn't know what to do. I didn't know why I suddenly panicked. All i could think about was her eyes "She has beautiful eyes", I thought.
I mentally slapped myself. Why am I admiring a stranger?!

She look at me for a moment then look outside the window. As if my presence was not worthy of her attention.

I was stunned. Surprised.

For the first time, there is someone who didn't give a damn about me. Someone who's not intimidated with me.

Wow...

How insulting

I decided to ignore her for the rest of the trip and just listen to the music using my earphones.

I glance outside.. I was really gonna look at outside to check where I am already but her face was blocking the site..

That's when I saw that she was crying.

She was crying silently while sleeping.. Her head was leaning at the window so I could really tell she's damn crying. Did she broke up with someone?

I didn't know why but I suddenly felt concern towards her.

Should I wake her up?

Wait! But what if she's not really sleeping? What if she doesn't want to be bothered? What if she gets mad for waking her up and not minding my own business?! Aish!
This is driving me nuts!

I wanted to wake her up but I was already at my stop. I look at her for the last time before getting out of the bus.

----

"Yah! That's mine---"

"Well, it's mine now. Get lost!" i told the student from whom I've grabbed this box of pizza. I walked straight to our table. He didn't tried to get it back when he realized who I was. How boring.