10 Facts about Spirited Away

1.The reason why No-Face who is one of the characters in the story turned into a dangerous monster in the middle of the movie because he has the ability to reflect his surroundings in a personality,which means the negative thoughts of the bathhouse made him a monster.

2.Spirited Away overtook Titanic as the best-selling film in Japan.

3.Chichiro who is the main character actually symbolize child prostitution,she was force by Yubaba to do it to save her parents. The bathhouse (Mizu Shobai)  is a euphemism  for 'night entertainment and sexual release',and mostly the clients presented in story portrayed as dirty just like how prostitutes think of their customers while No-Face portrays a rich obsessive client who wants to own Chichiro.

WAY TO RUIN MY FAVE

4.Spirited Away won an Oscar in 2003.

5.Before "Your Name",Spirited Away is the holder of the highest grossing anime film ever made.

6.Spirited Away is intended for typical ten years old girls.

7.It is made without a script at first.

8.Miyazaki who is the creator of the film did everything on it,he is the director,writer,animator and producer at the same time.

What a legend.

9.Chichiro was inspired by one of the director's daughter friend.

10. Boh who is one of the main characters mean little boy or son.

I hope you like this one!Don't forget to vote and comment...