What's wrong with Fairy Tail

Hey minna-san!Before we fully dive in to all this stuff I wanna clarify that I respect Hiro Mashima and his work,even though I will criticize some parts that I think should be remove/added.I still believe Fairy Tail has a great premise and plot despite it's faults and I salute Hiro-sensei for that,I will probably won't have the success he have right now.

We all know Fairy Tail ended up being a pretty trash manga in it's halfway to end,if your not a manga reader you won't understand but I'm sure you will when the anime continues (also maybe not if they change it ).Now here are the things that make Fairy Tail a little bit trash...

1.Characters Power-up

If you watch/read Fairy Tail for a long time you there are a lot of super powered characters and there are also characters who can't even beat a shit,I think this is the first thing to fix.We all know that Erza is a one of the strongest mage in this world Mashima created but I think she is TOO OP,I know she kinda lost sometimes but still the way he portrays her as strong independent woman is so over-powered that it's not good anymore.She looks like she can beat any shit but not,and that's like a downfall for me.While on the other hand we have Lucy,well she can beat other mages but I think she can do BETTER than that.I know you'll probably in rage right now but I really do believe her celestial spirit magic has a lot of shit to pull yet it's not been explored,it's kinda like Erza's magic but the thing that you can get from the armor is the armor itself and a single sword.There are other characters like this but I think you all probably knew them and wish they had more power-up or less...

2.Too much power of frienship

This thing is also been used in other shounen animes/manga but the way they use this in Fairy Tail is just TOO FREAKING MUCH.Like you know the characters is going to be beaten but when he/she remembers his/her friends,it will all went down to the other character that if you really base it to the strength and magic they should be the one winning.It's okay to hold on to the love your friends gave but it's not going to boost your strength like some energy drink,I think yet again Mashima should focus on characters power-up so that it won't be impossible for them to beat shit up rather than giving the friendship shit power.

3.Romance

I'm not going to say that Nalu should not happen because it's really OBVIOUS that Hiro Mashima created them to be with each other,like look at his post on twitter and others (comment if you want a chapter dedicated to Nalu).BUT I think Hiro-sensei should have develop it MORE as the series goes,this also applies to other ships.

4.No concrete plot

The author itself said so,and it's super sad.To be able to make a story you need to have a SOLID plot just like One Piece,but Hiro Mashima doesn't have one.That is also why nobody died at the series,like the major death of a character.If he should just sit and think of a plot guide I don't think Fairy Tail will be as trash as it is...

5.Character Deaths

I know a lot of people will probably be triggered at this part but stay with me,I want some characters to be dead.Like characters that wouldn't be needed to next steps of the story,one good example is Lisanna.I DON'T HATE HER just to be clear,but her kinda rebirth is dumb.Yes she did some shit to the anime but other characters could have done it so they won't be just some background characters,also it would be good if the guild has some little sadness.

That's it for now I hope you like it!Don't forget to vote and comment...