Defending Kirito x Asuna (SAO)

Hey guys!Here I am again expressing my not so important opinion about certain things,like I always do!Anyway if you are one of the people who have dive into this series or maybe just heard of it somewhere I'm pretty sure there is only two side you might be in,either you hate or you love it. I'm on the side that I love it and I'll explain it in another chapter if you want it,so comment now!Back to the topic,one of the reasons why people don't like Sword Art Online is because of the relationship of the two main characters who are Kirigaya Kazuto and Asuna Yuuki. Now this chapter as you could see the title I'm going to defend this ship and try to prove points to why this ship should stay,disclaimer this are only my opinions we can agree to disagree to the comments if you want but be respectful,also this is full of spoilers...

*Too Fast Romance

This is the reason of most people why they shouldn't be together like "Oh they kinda just meet,now their kissing?" or like "Kirito has more time spend to_____,so why Asuna and him are the ones dating?". This is a common sense I think,Kirito and Asuna spend a lot of time together in SAO off screen.How do I know?Because I know Asuna is not stupid enough to trust somebody so easily as people think she did and also Kirito is not dumb enough to join in a guild for just a girl because you know what happen when he did it once. In fact the author is going to explain it further now by releasing a new well-detailed version of SAO in a form of manga,he knows the hate people are expressing because of the lack of story in the first series and now he realized his mistake and taking a responsibility to it. So if you need to read it to satisfy your hunger for the lack of time they had on-screen,here is your chance.

*Asuna don't deserve Kirito.

If you're not new to this fandom,you know how much hate Asuna received for being a character and a girlfriend to Kirito. Saying she's too weak for him or she isn't doing her job as his girlfriend,but I don't think it's true. Asuna is a strong in game,it's just she is overshadowed by the greatness of Kirito. She is the vice commander of a the famous guild in SAO because the president of the guild which is the creator of the game itself could see the strength she possess and her potential,heck even Kirito praised her skills in the beginning of the game even though it's her first fight and her first time diving into this type of game. Also don't forget she is the fastest player in SAO,even Kirito can't match up with her speed and the power-up that Yuuki gave her which is what we call "Mother Rosary" is surely a boost on her. If you have watch the new movie installment for this universe,you could also see without even training Asuna is better on fighting than Kirito in the almost real life fights so you can't say she's not strong. The only evidence of her being weak is when she is in the cage in ALO which is pretty understanding, her fiance back then remove her credits to fight which obviously why she can't defense herself in any form since also he removed her rights in logging off and to do anything. As for Asuna not doing her job as his girlfriend, I don't think Kirito would like a super clingy girl,he likes to have personal time and Asuna sure support her when he needs her like when he fight to GGO. Asuna can only support Kirito and not control him,people think she should have let him in some of his job like in GGO but you can't control people's choices even if you are highly associated with them.

*They don't have chemistry.

A lot of people think Asuna and Kirito don't complement each others personality to have a functional relationship but I disagree with this,have you ever seen those time in Level 22 I think they got married? If you have and still think the same then you're blind...

*Kirito should end up with _____

We all have a freedom to ship whatever we like to a character but I don't think that includes questioning their relationship with others and ridiculing the other character just for that,I believe Kirito should end up with Asuna because they both spend those frightening days in SAO and both combat it side by side and they have sacrifice enough in order to prove their love for one another. Also you could see in their actions that they truly love one another and everyone should respect that...

That's all for know minna!Vote and comment if you want more of this...