Defending code 015 (Darling in the Franxx)

The girl that almost everyone at DITF fandom hates,yes the one that I think is the best girl in the series.I'm going to try defending my girl Ichigo and try to enlighten anyone of you her side of the story,also why I would pick her over 002.I know you want to punch me in the face but here is my defense,hope you like it.(devil laugh)

Trying to ride Hiro

Some people in the fandom TOTALLY HATES Ichigo when they are paired up for kinda like a practice to see if they are compatible to pilot a franxx,especially when she and Hiro kiss to maybe spark up something like what happen with him and 002.For me Ichigo's action to prove that Hiro can pilot a franxx so he won't be banished is a good thing whatever side you look at it,yes she has feelings for Hiro that time but you can also say that she did it as a friend and as a leader of the squad so no one is going to left out.This whole trying to ride Hiro thing is also associated that Ichigo is so jealous about 002 and Hiro being together piloting a franxx is one of the reasons people in the fandom hates her,it's true deep inside Ichigo is really jelly about the two but the main reason for her being protective about Hiro is that the rumors about 002 as killing her partners after using them.Naturally as a leader/friend/and having a crush to someone,you wouldn't let and will prevent at any cost for the person to see or be associated again with the person everybody talk shits about.

You can't see Hiro/002

People in the fandom mostly sprouted their hate at Ichigo when she and the other squad members banning 002 to see Hiro when she accidentally on purpose try to killed him while piloting the franxx,this also includes not letting Hiro see her girl.Yet again I'm saying this ICHIGO KINDA DID THE RIGHT THING,she is worried that Hiro will die if 002 persuade Hiro yet again (even though I know he will still ride her no matter what 002 do) because of the intel that is given to her.Since the intel she get is kinda proven,(like 002 don't care if Hiro died before she knew that her real darling is Hiro) that takes Ichigo a will to do everything on her power to not let her crush/friend/teammate to see 002 again and vice versa.I mean she in the end of the episode she let's her see Hiro again with their presence (with the help of baby Goro of course) which I think is pretty nice and dangerous for her to do since on everything that happened between the two,wouldn't you give her some credit for that darlings?

The kiss

Now this is the thing that made almost everybody hate Ichigo like start to throw her in the worst girl list,when she kiss Hiro and confess her feelings as she stops him to trying to get 002.SHE HAD A PRETTY GOOD REASON TO DO IT FOLKS,I know you just want to kill me right now but let me explain her side.002 almost kill the whole squad when she thought they deceive her about seeing Hiro again,Ichigo sees in her very own eyes what can 002 do as a klaxosaur and that's kinda seals of her opinion to the girl.She think 002 is a really bad news and Hiro loves her,that's why she confess at that time to distract Hiro's feeling for 002 and maybe start a new one with her.I know that kinda dumb but it work well,right?The kiss is also a thing to show Hiro that maybe she can also provide what 002 can as a lover,and to just alter Hiro's brain overall.I know that she shouldn't do that to control him but in her perspective she has to do it so she can potentially save Hiro from his death if he ever see 002 again and maybe that time is right as she thought.I know it's kinda like she wants Hiro to cheat on 002 but you should know the two lovers by that time is not official as it looks like,I mean if 002 really loves Hiro why would she try to kill him?

Delphinium vs Strelitzia fight

I think some people also is in range when Delphinium hits Strelitzia when Hiro came back to 002,I known Ichigo doesn't have any rights to Hiro as a lover but she is just a person.She likes Hiro and is jelly that 002 is the one that he likes,she just want to let out his range a little but of course didn't go overboard since she still thinks 002 as a friend deep inside her heart.

The feelings

The last point I think to why people just hate Ichigo is that she has feelings for Hiro,we should all know and remember that you can't choose who you fall in love with.Hiro is there when Ichigo needs someone,he also gave her a name that make her feel special and I cannot if I'm Ichigo I would also probably fall in love with that dude even though my type is Goro (hehehe).Also when she fall in love with him she didn't know who 002 is and the connection of Hiro to 002,and when she did fall in love Hiro still don't know the existence of 002 so he can't say 'I have a darling' to her.

That's all guys!If you want a chapter me talking about why I would pick Ichigo over all the girls in the series you can comment it!