Why Nalu is meant to be (Fairy Tail)

Here I am again expressing my not so important opinion to world!Before you bad mouth and shit on this chapter I'm just going to clarify this,I DON'T HATE NALI/NATZA/GRAYLU.I admit I'm kinda shipping Gray and Lucy,please don't kill me Natsu.This chapter is just meant to point out that Nalu is meant to be,means why it's more canon than other ships.Before you cry in the corner and curse Hiro Mashima for not making your ship sail,for me the ending of the manga is really vast on the relationship of Natsu and Lucy but I'm still going to point out everything shows in the course of the series about Nalu happening.Hope you enjoy it,please vote and comment!

The very first chapter

We all know everything start when Lucy meets Natsu as he thought Igneel was at that town,he end up rescuing Lucy from the fake Salamander and taking her to the guild.After that everything revolves to their journey with the help of the gang of course,is that alone isn't a hint for you?I mean why would it not start when Natsu meets Lisanna or Lucy meeting Gray instead?I know it's not typical for a shounen series to pair the main boy character and the main girl character,mostly they are paired to the people who have feelings for them but c'mon people can't you see it?Natsu has feeling for Lucy and vice versa and I'm going to prove it to you to the next point.

Partners to lovers 

I know you are freaking out,YES THEY ARE NOT OFFICIAL LOVERS but Hiro Mashima hinted a tons of stuffs that you can't simply deny that they would be there at some point if they ever really exist.I mean you can see the way they treated each other in the course of the series,Lucy regard Natsu as kinda irritating boy but at the last chapters that completely change.They are also becoming VERY COMFORTABLE to each other that Natsu is used to see Lucy naked (because of Hiro Mashima's never ending fan service) and even at the last chapters where Lucy sleep naked with Natsu just to warm him up.Even the lady that help them treat Natsu (lol I forgot her name sorry) said that it's unusual to do that even thought they are nakamas,that's kinda shows how badly Lucy care for Natsu that she can throw her pride just to save him.You can also say that Natsu also deeply cares for Lucy when he thought she died in the manga and he was like 'fuck everything I'm going to kill him no matter what it takes' mode,also when the future Lucy died like you can't deny it's true right?

Little gestures

The way that Lucy is just going to say Natsu's name and he'll know what she wants and him staring at her multiple times in the series.Also blushing at each other especially Lucy,and Natsu only tell that he'll leave for a moment to Lucy is a big fooking sign.

Falling 

If you watch the series or read the manga for a long time you know when Lucy falls Natsu always catches her,no matter what the situation is.Also when Natsu falls on the last chapters of the manga Lucy is the one who kinda catches him,I think it's a hint since why wouldn't they fall for someone else?

Crying

The crying part now is that Natsu only cried in the series for 3 reasons which are Gildarts,Igneel and Lucy.Like he never cried for Erza and even Lisanna,yes he saves Erza and make a burial place for Lisanna even though it's not in the manga but it's different with Lucy.Like when the future Lucy died and when he thought Lucy died,he shed tears and range for her which for me hints pretty hard that he deeply care for her and it's not just a friendly way.

Ending Chapter

We know in the end where almost all of the ships are sealing off,pretty seals the deal for this ship.I mean Erza is still waiting for Jellal the way Lucy describe it and Lisanna for some unknown reason is hinted to Laxus with her sister Mira and Cana which is pretty weird.The most important of all is that NONE OF THE OTHER SHIPS IS HINTED TO NATSU BESIDES WITH LUCY,what Hiro gave to us is not a solid hint by Lucy hugging Natsu and the scene where he's about to confess something to her but chicken out.It's not solid but it's good enough since they're relationship as lovers is still not flushed out right and Natsu is still a child,I'm sure he likes/love Lucy but his still a little childish to act formally on his feelings for her.But I'm pretty sure they'll end up together,we just need to wait for Natsu (if Hiro-sensei is going to bless us) to grow some balls and be a man to Lucy.

Hiro Mashima's interview

In the recent interview Hiro-sensei is asked about Lisanna,Lucy and Natsu's triangle.He answered that Lisanna is too girly and pure for Natsu while Lucy match up with him since she can be wild for him.At that point I know NALU IS CONFIRM,I mean Erza is so fooking in love that I'm sure she wouldn't Natsu and she thinks of him as a sibling/nakama.Graylu is pretty much confirm too and other ships for them don't have a lot of hints to prove it so that seals the whole book for the two characters,I mean the only thing I think why Hiro Mashima don't really seal the door at the last chapter is that as he said to his other interview he is afraid of others fans will be upset if they really end up together which for me indicates the kiss that everyone is waiting for Natsu and Lucy.Many Japanese readers/watchers in Japan likes Lisanna and Natsu to end up together same with Natsu to Erza,which makes the last chapter as kinda open ending for the ships between Natsu and Lucy so no one is going to be on full range just like Erza just missing/waiting Jellal also in the end.