A/N

This book is now complete, there will not be a second one.

  This is what happened in the end:

  This man that she kept seeing was Karlheinz Sakamaki, a Vampire from Diabolik Lovers. He was using his powers on her try and and get her to submit to him. The big bang that they heard was when Yuma came literally out of nowhere and started to beat the crap out of Jace and free the Asahina's. The forces of his punch's on Jace were so powerful that it made Tatsu almost fly into the air. So when she grabbed the bottle to throw at Karlheinz it instead backfired and went deep into her chest. She did die. The reason for this was because of the needle Karlheinz gave her in one of her memories took away her vampire powers and made her a human because at first she wasn't part of his plans and he deemed her as useless. During the funeral for Tatsu, the purple headed boy that was there was Kanato Sakamaki, one of Karlheinz's son (and my husband). He was there to see his mother, Cordelia. Finally at the end of the book those pair of golden eyes belong to Karlheinz, and he said that he has to redo all of this again. One of his vampire powers is to go back in time, so he went back to when Tatsu was alive and is starting his plan to make her Eve again.

  For those of you that do not know what the Adam and Eve project is it's a new race created by Karlheinz. The plan details a human girl Eve with the heart of a demon lords daughter. Eve's blood would choose an Adam who would be able to contain the power to control the world, and their descendants would change the world. If this project is successful, the last stage of the experiment would be enacted: the destruction of the demon kind and the creation of a new race; one that felt and thought like mortal humans, but could use magic and the supernatural like the demon race. If not, Karlheinz will dispose of any failed experiment by himself, even if they're his own sons who would have to be Adam. This plan exists in order to rebirth the dirtied world through the hands of Adam.

  Now, Tatsu is the daughter of Christa, so she doesn't have the heat of a demon lords daughter. Karlheinz knows this and he was planning that once he got her to his home in the Demon World (not the Sakamaki mansion) he'd replace her heart with Yui's (the former Eve who has that heart). Only then would she become Eve.

  Now that that's over, I'm going to get all mushy and stuff with you guys.

  I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this book and for dealing with me and my very late updates. This book should have been finished months ago, but hey, at least it's finished. I'm sorry if you weren't expecting this ending, but I've had this planned out for a while and this was sort of how I pictured the end of the book. Now, if you're wondering why I made the book so sad and stuff it's because with many BroCon books it's usually always an happy ending and stuff because in the anime/game barely anything bad happens (except for Iori trying to kill himself/Kaname). But anyway, I am want to thank all of you this book never would have made it this far without all of you guys' support so thank you!

  Love,
  Little Gigi