1,000 Veiwer Special Lemon!!!!

(Tastu)

  I sighed as I looked around. Masaomi, Ukyo, Tsubaki, Azusa, and Louis are at work, Subaru, Ema, Yusuke, Fuuto, and Wataru at school, so it's just me and Iori because. . . We're sick. . . Yay.

  But, I have something to confess, I didn't go to work today because I'm sick, I just wanted to take care of Iori, so I'm not really sick, it's just been to long since I have hung out with him, so I figured why not?

  I even made him some miso soup with hot chocolate.

  I knocked on his door as I waited for him to open it.

  "It's open." I heard him say.

  I opened the door and saw him with his shirt off, sitting on the bed.

I entered his room and placed the food on his desk and sat next to him.

"How do you feel Iori?"

"I feel better, I believe I can go to school tomorrow."

I looked at him skeptically.

"Iori, tell me the truth."

"But I am."

I then moved closer to him and put my hand on his forehead. He doesn't feel warm.

"I'm fine, really. What do I have to do to show you that?" He said next.

I brought my hand away from his hand and put it on his cheek. "You don't have to show me that you better, I just want to make sure that you are."

He then put his hand on mine.

"I'm going to do something to you, but remember, this is your fault." He said.

He then pushed me down into the bed and kissed me, his knee on my womanhood.

I put my arms around his neck, and put my legs around his waist. He then asked me for entrance. I didn't open my mouth.

He then started to drag his hand down to my womanhood and rub it.

"Mmnnn!" I moaned out as he took this opportunity to put his tongue into my mouth, having them dancing to their own rhythm.

We then separated for air. "Iori. . . Ahhhh. . . Mmnnnnnn!" I moaned out as he started to suck on my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

"Ahhh. . . Iori!" I moaned out as he started to bite and suck on it, I then put my hands into his hair.

He then pulled away and took off my shirt and bra. He then started to suck and nibble on one of them, while pinching and playing with the other.

"Iori! . . . Please! . . . Ahhhh!" I moaned out as he then switched buds. He then stared to move his knee on my womanhood, making me moan uncontrollably.

He then pulled away from my buds, and started to take off my pants and panties, painfully slow.

"Remember, it's your fault I'm like this." He whispers huskily into me ear, turning me on even more.

When all of my clothes were finally off he looked at me and smiled.

"Your this wet already? I can't believe I made you like this." He said as he then brought his face closer to my pussy.

"Well. . . Don't worry, I'll make it feel better." He said next as he then licked my womanhood.

"Ahhh. . . Mnnn. . . Iori!"

I then cummed in his face, and watched as he sexually licked it all up.

He then put two fingers in front of my womanhood.

"You'll feel even better now."

He then stick them in, making me arch my back and practically yell out his name as he started to go faster.

"Iori!" I yelled out as I started to move my hips into him.

"Faster! . . . Please! . . . Ahhh!"

I moaned out as I then again cummed all over his fingers.

He then pulled them out and started to lick them.

"Are you ready for the real thing?"

"Yes! Please Iori! I need you!" I moaned out as I watched him take off his pants. When they were off, I saw the huge tent in his boxers, making me start to move my hips.

"Excited, aren't we?" He said as he then took them off painfully

"Iori!"

I moaned out as I started to cum a little bit just from the sight of him.

When they were finally off, he plowed right into me.

I moaned as he then took himself out of me and pushed himself further in.

"Iori! . . . Faster!"

He then kept doing this, until I saw stars.

"Right there! . . . Ohhhh! . . . Iori!"

He then started to go into me at a inhumanly speed, making me almost cry from all of the pressure.

"Whose fault is it I'm like this!" He moaned out as he pounded into me.

"It's my fault!" I moaned/screamed out as he then went faster.

"So who has to take responsibility?!" He moaned out as he then went even faster into me.

"I do!" I moaned out as he then cummed inside of me, making my stomach do flips when I came.

He then pulled out of me as we both tried to catch our breath.

"So. . . Am I. . . Still sick?" He said in between pants.

"No, . . . But what. . . Does this mean. . . For us now?" I said as I started to stop panting.

"It means your my girlfriend now." He said while pulling me into a hug.

"And I don't care if your my sister, I'll make it work." He said as we then both started to fall into a blissful sleep in each other's arms.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Reader~Chan,

I am sorry, but I won't be updating for a while, I have finals coming up and I need to study. I will probably update around the 20th of June. I'm sorry!

~ Author~Chan!