2,000 Viewer Special!!! Ukyo!!!

Sorry about how long it took, and that it's short, but anyway. . .

Behold, de lemon~
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Tatsu)

I sighed as I looked around the house. Nothing interesting happens here. It makes me wish that someone would just kidnap me, at least then I'd be on an adventure.

What's worse is that Ukyo's the only one home right now. But, you know what, I'm going to make the most of my time and annoy the fuck out of him. Who knows, maybe I'll get that Big Bang theory going.

I silently made my way to his bedroom and knocked on his door.

"Come in." I entered his room and looked around.

He has grey colors walls with a dark red covers on his bed. His desk is black with papers on it and a bar chair. He has a bookcase as part of his wall and some couches with a table too. He then has a door that probably leads to his closet and another that goes to a bathroom.

I looked over at Ukyo and almost chocked on the air.

He looks hot!

  He has his six pack showing with only his pants on, I don't know about underwear, but goddamn! I want some of that!

  I sat down on his bed while he looked at me questionably.

  "What do you need Tatsu?" He asked me as I looked around his room.

  "I'm bored, so why don't you sit with me Ukyo?" I asked him while he sighed and sat down next to me.

  "Tatsu, why did y-"

  "You have really tense shoulders Ukyo, why don't I give you a massage?" I then started to rub his shoulders and heard him groan a little bit. I smirked as I started to move my hands down to his back.

  Suddenly he pinned me down on the bed.

  "Tatsu, why do you do this to me?" He groaned out as I grinded my hips on his manhood, feeling it starting to rise.

  He then took my lips into a dance of tongues, to see who will dominate it. He won and started to take off my shirt.

  He started to trace kisses down from my neck to my bra and kissed them. He then took my bra off of me and started to massage my breasts, making me moan out his name from time to time as he started to trail his mouth lower and lower.

  He then practically ripped off my pants and panties.

He then inserted to two fingers and started to push them in and out of me.

"Ukyo~" I moaned out as he took them out and took off his pants and underwear.

He then pushed himself inside of me, making me moan as he started to go faster and faster until I finally cummed all over him. He pushed in and out of me a few more times before releasing inside of me.

We started that way for a while, trying to catch our breath.

He then pulled out of me and started to mumble incoherent words under his breath. He picked up his clothes and made his way back into his bathroom, leaving me alone in his room.

Wow.

Such a nice way to treat a woman you just fucked, Ukyo.