Hey Guys

Dear Readers,

To answer your questions, no I am not dead, and no I am not putting this book on hitaus. I just want you guys to know a couple of things though.

1. Well, first off, I will not be updating for a couple more weeks because school is going to be starting soon and guess who didn't do their summer school work? Any guesses?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Me!

2. When I do get back to this book you'll notice one big fat change, I'm going to put spaces in between the lines! I know right, everything was so cluttered before and I was just looking over it and though to myself, 'Gigi. . . you fucked up.'

3. This is both sad and good, this book is almost finished!

4. I will start making short stories, if you don't know what those are their pretty much one shots but longer, so if you want one of those just tell me the character and anime and check out my home page and I might make one for you. Also, check out L~E~M~O~N~S~! Can you guess what is in it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lemons! You can request any character from the list I made of anime I have watched that has a good amount of (sexy, hot, addictive, sex machines) men.

Thank you!

Now please enjoy a picture of this sexy bastard~!

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

~LittleGigi