Chapter 9

(Tatsu)

  I sighed as I got out of bed. My vagina fucking hurts!

  I looked over at Natsume and saw him still asleep. I started to put my clothes on and left a note, on how I've overstayed my welcome, for about a week.

. . .

  "Where have you been?! Do you know how worried I was?! Let me guess, you did it again didn't you?! Why do you keep doing this to me?!" Ema yelled as I entered the house.

  "Listen, Ema! If you keep talking to me this way, I'll leave and never come back!"

  "Onee-Chan!" Suddenly Wataru came running up to me and hugged my legs while crying,

  "Don't leave us! We love you Onee-Chan! Please
don't go!" He said as he started to cry harder.

  I then bent down and started to hug him.

  "Wataru, don't worry, I'd never leave you. . . Ok?" I said as he started to calm down.

  "Ok."

  I then picked him up and went into the living room with Ema following behind me.

When I stepped in, I saw Tsubaki, Ukyo, Subaru, and Masaomi in there.

"Someone was having a good time." Tsubaki said, giving me a wink.

"You bet, do you wanna do something tonight?" I asked him with a smirk.

"As a matter of fact, he will not, tonight we're going to have a meeting about your behavior, and we are going to get to the bottom of things." Ukyo said to me, the way he was looking at me made me shiver.

  But wait, what behavior? I've been pretty good ever since I've came here. Maybe he looked through my room and saw the condoms? Wait, maybe he found that porn book the girl from my last photo shoot gave me.

  Wait, did I bring home the clothes I wore at Kou's?

. . . No! Fuck! I really liked them too!

"Onee-Chan! What's that? Is it a bruise? Does it hurt? Don't worry, I'll make it feel all better!"

He then started to kiss my neck, "Ah!" I moaned out but covered my mouth.

Tsubaki then started to laugh.

"Wataru, don't worry she's fine." Ema said rather harshly.

"Hey, don't be mean to Wataru, right Masaomi?"
"Please don't include me into your argument." He said while rubbing his neck nervously while Subaru just blushed at Wataru.

Then my phone rang.

I then put him down as he went to go find Juli. Actually, where has he been this whole time? I swear I haven't even heard of him throughout this entire book. The author must be one hell of a lazy ass.

I sighed as I took out my phone and read the message.

  Unknown: Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.

  What?

  Suddenly, the lights went out.

  "Ukyo?"

  "Hey, where is everyone?"

  "Wataru?!"

  "Juli!"

  "What happened to the lights?!"

  "Everyone calm down!" Ukyo screamed at us.

  "I'm sure it's just a light dysfunction, so just stay here, I'll be right back." I then heard footsteps as soon as he said that.