~ T H I R T E E N ~

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" I answered as the feeling of hunger took over me whilst I placed my left hand on my stomach.

Emilio's eyes widened in shock as I frowned in confusion.

"You're engaged!" What's so surprising, it's fake anyways. Estella threw her right arm over her brother's shoulder and sighed heavily.

"Yep, she's engaged to someone she really loves. I've even met him, he's a complete sweetheart. You know he's the father of Arianna's child" as a hint of jealousy could be written on Emilio's face whilst I giggled internally at what Estella was doing. "You know Arianna told me at Stanford, that he's so drop dead gorgeous!"

Might as well just play the part.

"I know right, he even proposed to me in Milan like two weeks ago where the whole family witnessed the beautiful moment" I said while batting my eyelashes as I held out my left hand where the ring shone brightly.

Emilio scoffed at my comment as if it wasn't true, "You're way too young to get married and plus young love does eventually come to an end, it's toxic."

"Why do you think there's shopping bags, we literally just came back from a long and hard day of wedding shopping" Emilia squealed as Emilio's face turned sad-like, like he knew that I was actually getting married.

Aww, little puttana had his feelings hurt.

~~~

We were all seated at the white grand dining table, digging into our food as conversations were being said across the table.

"Did you get the ring?"

Estella and I looked up at my father simultaneously. Well we're in deep shit.

"Uh yeah" I responded as I showed my left hand to my father whilst he nodded.

"Good, I don't want anything happening to you and especially the child in you" father's voice boomed loud with heavy authority as I responded with 'yes.'

Looking on the side, I noticed Emilio's look on his face as I placed a small smirk on the corner of my lips. Emilio cleared his throat as all attention were directed towards him.

"A little birdie told me that you got that ring because your 'drop dead gorgeous' fiancé proposed to you in Milan two weeks ago" he mentioned as Estella quickly jumped in to save me.

"Who did? Who, Arianna? You know Arianna doesn't use that kind of vocabulary, she would be too foolish if she did" Estella stated.

"She does have a point, Emilio. Arianna, doesn't use those words" mother jumped in the conversation as she wiped her lips with a napkin. I could see his face turn into a little rage as he tried to hide his anger.

A low chuckle left father's mouth as if Emilio's comment was a joke. "Emilio I think I know my own daughter, and by the way, you just came." Thank you father, a little father-daughter support going on.

"Anyways Mr Morelli, how was your day today?" Estella's enthusiastic voiced jumped with excitement as she frowned with confusion whilst Stefano growled lowly.

"Well, it was alright. Except for the fact that there's a confidential shipment worth about 1.2 billion dollars and being the selfish fool I am, I want it" he answered as I listened to the conversation.

The confidential shipment pulled me in, as if like I was supposed to be there.

Hmm...

"I heard there's a USB that holds the confidential information about the shipment but those are only rumours, so we don't know if it exists or not. Everyone is speaking about it but no one has found it."

That's when my eyes widened in surprise.

Holy shit!

I had that USB!

Arianna you are so fucking stupid, why didn't you tell them earlier?!

Oh I don't know for someone who possesses such a high IQ.

"I have it!"

"Bullshit!" Stefano's voice boomed loudly as mother told him off whilst I laughed internally.

What's up his ass?

"Arianna, do you have it?" Father asked worriedly and curiously.

"I'm sure, at the time when you got me from the incident, there was a USB in his office and so I decided to take it" I spoke rapidly as excitement raided throughout my body.

"Okay, you can give it to me later after dinner" father spoke as I nodded. "And in return, I'll give you quarter of the money for your baby shower."

Estella squealed in happiness as I giggled with joy.

Little baby, I don't give a fuck about your father but being the stubborn bitch I am, your mother is excited as fuck!

Thanks for reading!
~ Christina ~