~ T W E L V E ~

🍷

"God seemed to be having a hard time killing him, and he'd be damned if he was going to make the job easy for mere mortals."
— Mario Puzo

Arianna Morelli's POV

"I can't be fucked going!" Groaning as Estella tried to pull me up from the bed.

"You are going shopping with me, lazy ass!" She struggled as I held my grip onto the bed.

It has currently been a week since my first ultrasound and now I currently can't be fucked going anywhere. I've literally had food sent up to the room, taken a shower and gone straight back to sleep.

Being pregnant can really fuck up your daily routine!

"But I don't wanna go!" Groaning deeply as my grip on the bed tightened so I wouldn't be pulled up.

"Arianna Rose Morelli! Get your pregnant lazy ass up now so we can go shopping!" Estella ordered with authority. Well that's new.

Groaning loudly with defeat, I get off the bed as I threw my legs over and stand on the soft white carpet.

Estella held out some shopping bags as I glared at them, "Here, you're gonna be wearing this and don't even think about changing into something different or else I'll come in there and force you to change! Now hurry!" She spoke bluntly with a strong tone.

Quickly making my way to the bathroom, I close and shut the door firmly making sure it's locked so Estella wouldn't try anything else.

She's gonna kill me!

After spending what felt like an hour in the shower, I scanned my reflection in the large mirror.

The dark grey mid-thigh knit dress fit perfectly on my body as it tugged on my body - making my three month pregnant belly on display - as it was followed with a medium-height light brown trench coat and finally matched with a pair of black suede thigh-high boots.

My wavy dark brown locks flowed down my shoulders as it was spread evenly like calm ocean waves moving through the silent night.

Exiting the bathroom, Estella's jaws dropped wide open as she stared intently at my look. Or should I say hers...

"I know I should be angry at you for taking an hour but...wow! You're lucky your baby father is dead or else he would've fucked the shit out of you if he was in my position!"

I blinked a couple of times at Estella's comment. Did she just say that?!

"What! It's not like you gonna be fucked by him anyways because your hormones must be killing you" she giggled at that last part.

God, why did you have to give me such an annoying person for a best friend?

She wasn't wrong though, the hormones were killing me. But it does not mean I want sex. Definitely doesn't mean!

"Can we just go?!" Cutting her off as she was about to say something.

"Oh yeah, let's go!" She walked hurriedly out the room as I shook my head then got my everyday essentials and exited the room.