4. P-please stop!!

Warning: smut/rape

"Oh? Where is it then.?"

Tyler asked about the phone, tossing back the pillows onto the bed then standing over her again. He was still just wearing a muscle shirt and boxers, having had left his obvious prison clothes back in his cell.
Kate looked to the side slightly intimidated by how close he was and took a small step back.

"i-i broke it..last week"

She tried not to studder but failed and didnt make eyecontact because of his slightly annoyed tone of voice.

"And your parents didn't get you a new phone? You certainly live quite comfortably to afford the newest model..."

He says, questioning her reply that he didnt know if it was a lie.
She makes a slightly nervous face trying to hide her lie from him.

" w-well m-my parents were saving up f-for a business trip..."

A first she thought she had a good covor up until.-

Tyler chuckled and leans in close to Kate's face.

"For a business trip, the company they work for covers all the expenses..I saw the flyer on the fridge.."

He says and grabs her arms, forcing her down on the bed. She could feel something hard wrap around her wrists as he did. After he let go, she still couldn't move her hands as he fondled her breasts, then moved down to her inner thighs, rubbing them then moving to her bum and squeezing hard.

"Oh my... What's this? Is that your phone? Or are you just happy to see me?~"

He says smuggly and pulls it out. He looks it over, smiling seeing how low the battery was then decided to play some... 'Background music' to kill the battery.

"You lied to me, you naughty girl... And do you know what I do to pretty little liers?"

He asked as he started to pull off her pants. Her phone started screaming kinky and lewd sounds as a porno was playing.

"W-wait stop!! Please im sorry!-"

She struggled in the bondage and cried out pleading for him to stop as she sobbed.

"P-please.." kat begged

"Sorry, I didn't think you were desperate enough to beg me to go faster~!"

Tyler says with a smirk as he tears off Kat's pants and spreads her legs.

"Mmm... Would you look at that! It's been FAR too long~!"

He says before leaning in and starting to lick her clit roughly.

Authors note:
What is my life
To be continued