1. Who's here..

This is the world where supernatural powers and mythical creatures exist..
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kate was standing in the living room of her house, her parents had just left for their work trip and she was left behind to look after the place for them while they were gone. She walked upstairs and sat in her room on her bed, looking at her phone to distract herself from the newly found silence in the home.
~~~~~
Tyler had just managed to escape from his cell from a prison in the city. He tunnels his way out of the prison using his earth mending powers, sealing up the hole in the ground behind him so that no one would know what direction to start looking. He rushed down the street in his underwear and a muscle shirt, leaving his jumpsuit behind as a decoy he had to buy himself more time to escape and get away from that hell hole.
It wasn't long though until the sirens could be heard, even with how far away he was form the prison now. Thinking that they'd expect him to keep running to the boarders, to leave the state or go to Mexico. (Lol) Tyler instead picked out a house on the road with no cars in the driveway and not many lights on throughout the window that he could see.

Using his powers, he easily picked the lock and closed the door behind him. Then he proceeded to close all the shutters and blinds before going into the large kitchen he noticed. He had not eaten a proper meal in years and was craving something with more delicious flavor.
After a few kate looked up from her phone, she could hear some thing downstairs, movement for sure. She furrowed her brows, it couldnt be her parents since they were on a plane right now... so what was down stairs? She slowly got up from her bed and peeked out of her room door, slightly afraid to walk down the steps to the sounds of the unknown.

"..."

Authors note:
Hello! Tell me how much you liked it in the comments so far! I haven't been on Wattpad in a long time so I hope this story helps me settle in a little.PS. sorry the pages are gonna be a little small. See ya!