Chapter 20: Bizarro Zane wants attention too.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Bizarro Zane walked through the front door and was greeted with the sight of (Y/N) and Jay wrestling with one and other.

"Let me get back to work, Jay." (Y/N) growled rolling Bizarro Jay over and pinning him to the ground.

"No. I want attention." Bizarro Jay demanded playfully pounding the back of his feet against the floor like a child.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at his childish behaviour. Bizarro Zane chuckled as he walked over to the squabbling pair. Bizarro Zane lifted (Y/N) off of a pinned Bizarro Jay.

"Zane." (Y/N) questioned as he lifted her up. Bizarro Zane placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey!" Bizarro Jay shouted out as Bizarro Zane planted his foot on him pinning him to the ground. Bizarro Jay clenched his teeth with a growl.

"That's enough fighting both of you." Bizarro Zane insisted taking his foot off Bizarro Jay.

(Y/N) went to move but Bizarro Zane's strong arms refused to let go of her waist, keeping her against Bizarro Zane's firm, warm body.

"Would you let go I-!" A sharp gasp cut off (Y/N)'s own words. Bizarro Zane was nuzzling her like an affectionate wildcat, pressing his face into her (H/L), (H/C) hair.

A moan of contentment rumbled from Bizarro Zane and a chaste kiss was placed low on the back of (Y/N)'s neck, invoking a shudder from (Y/N).

"Please, just... Listen..." Bizarro Zane muttered against her skin. Sending shivers up and down (Y/N)'s spine. A blush permanently staining her cheeks.

"You need to rest and take breaks." Bizarro Zane whispered, his lips once more ghosting against (Y/N)'s ear. "You overwork yourself and that's not healthy. We know that you love us, but please don't do this to yourself."

Bizarro Jay affectionately cupped (Y/N)'s face with his hands. He quickly moved forward, deliberately silencing any retort for (Y/N) by placing his lips upon hers, again and again.

Using different angles, different amounts of pressure —never getting enough of the way she tasted salty and sweet, spicy and bitter all at once.

Bizarro Zane purred in satisfaction kissing up and down (Y/N)'s neck. He nipped and kissed softly at (Y/N)'s neck then, tasting the scent that teased him so.

(Y/N) melted in their combined embrace, It was interesting to her that no pain or torcher inflicted upon her body could ever cause her to fold but affection form the Bizarro ninja's could stop her in her tracks.

It truly was a marvellous thing...

Bizarro Zane's breath was on (Y/N)'s neck, his face leaning against her shoulder... How he had wanted to mark (Y/N) right then and there; he'd wanted to sink his teeth into her flesh until it was bruised, purple.

Instead, he'd buried himself in the subtle scent that screamed (Y/N). Like garlic, sea salt and honey followed by a bit of graveyard soil all teased his senses as he breathed in with all his might.