Chapter 12: Insanity Over Reality

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lloyd had been lying on his bed, twirling the Mega Weapon around in his hands tortured by the thoughts of (Y/N) in his head. Some were simple, like her smile or her laugh.

Suddenly his thoughts soon went dark, and Lloyd smile to himself, quickly glaring at the bloody katana and his bloody gi he'd dumped into the corner.

He missed (Y/N). He finally found his father but he was no help. He didn't even know where the Clones had taken (Y/N) or that they were still alive...

"The night wasn't a total loss though... He now possessed the Mega Weapon and his father had one less arm..." Lloyd chuckled darkly to himself.

Though the fact still remained that Lloyd had become obsessed with (Y/N) and nothing was going to stand in his way.

_____(Y/N)'s P.O.V_____

(Y/N) knew this was a bad time to be fallen in her hazy memories but they overwhelmed her mind like a poisonous fog...

She was small again and there she was high on her perch watching me with twisted intentions the Queen of Darkness...

I started a new field of training today... Stealing...

I had already proven that I was clever and very agile... like that of a combatant.

But now I had to train my mind... I cannot have fear of getting caught or fear of being laughed at or guilt for others... I already know what will be the price of failure...

There were others dressed in blue talking to me each telling me their own ways to train my mind.

"So you want to become a thief. Well good choice, I'm honoured that you asked. If you're going to be a thief, be the best-damned thief to have ever roamed onshore or sea. Be motivated. Best of luck...." The person's voice became distorted after that...