Chapter 11: Lord Garmadon

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) turned around to yell at Lord Garmadon but froze before she could get a word out.

It was Lord Garmadon alright; he was badly beaten, clothing torn, splattered with blood his helmet now dented, sporting a large crack in it that went down to his now missing eye.

But what had (Y/N) frozen in place was the fact Lord Garmadon now only had three arms...

(Y/N) chocked on her words but finally said the one word that would explain all of this...

"Lloyd."

Lord Garmadon nodded. "Didn't know that my son had it in him." Lord Garmadon said almost proud of how ruthless his son was.

"Why you?" (Y/N) asked.

"He's a little angry about those evil copies I made..." Lord Garmadon stopped to cough up some blood.

"He's partially upset that your not with him right now and thought I may know where you all are." Lord Garmadon said with a smile showing off some broken teeth.

"He didn't believe you when you said you didn't know." (Y/N) said pointing out the obvious.

"Oh no, Lloyd believed me. He just wanted to show me how upset he was so he took the Golden Weapon from me as well as my arm as a punishment." Lord Garmadon informed her.

"Why are you so calm right now?" (Y/N) questioned. "Oh, I'm not that just the blood loss (Y/N)." Lord Garmadon pointed out.

"Oh, ok do you want me to take you to the hospital?" (Y/N) asked nodding towards his missing appendage.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible you see I escaped my son and he has all his little Ninja out hunting me." Lord Garmadon stated coughing again.

"You too? Who else are they going after?" (Y/N) questioned still eyeing the missing limb.

"I know for a fact the Serpentine are also on the list." Lord Garmadon answered hiding the area that the limb was missing from.

(Y/N) quickly looked away. "Sorry." She whispered. "Look I know someplace that you can hide out from Lloyd and the Ninja that they won't think to look for you." (Y/N) offered.

"That sounds nice." Lord Garmadon said passing out onto the cold grimy ground.

"Aw, Brick." (Y/N) hissed kick Lord Garmadon slightly in the leg to see if he was still alive.

Lord Garmadon let out a small grunt.

"Ok, you're still alive." (Y/N) said looking him over before letting out a large sigh and throwing Lord Garmadon over her back.

"You're lucky that I'm going to need your help to clean up your mess." (Y/N) grunted as she carried to safety.

_____Timeskip_____

(Y/N) had carried Lord Garmadon to safety. Now, it wasn't the eight-bedroom hero suite that the Bizarro Ninja lived in.

But who needs extras when everything is within arm's reach in this one bedroom, one-half bath is a cozy dream that smelled like old people?

(Y/N) placed Lord Garmadon on the floor. "Now stay here I'll go steal you some supplies, try not to bleed out while I'm gone the trash pick up day isn't till Wednesday." (Y/N) said shutting the door behind her.

(Y/N) let out a frustrated sigh it was going to be a long night.