Chapter 15: Late Night Charades

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

____(Y/N)'s Nightmare____

I was panting heavily. As an arcing slash of bright flame coloured energy moves across the darkness that surrounded me, quickly followed by another.

I was is in a large, empty room that was filled with darkness. Behind me is a darkened arched hallway. Inside of that arch, the walls of the room have low ledges the bear several burning candles.

Where she is watching from the shadows... The dark queen herself... Hela...

Four people in armour approached me, moving in a semi-circle formation.

I couldn't mess up, not with her directly watching me, judging my every move, my every expression for any sign of weakness.

One of the opponets swings their weapon at me, another sending another slash of energy at me at the same time.

I dodged just in time and cut through the middle of all four opponents and they disintegrate away.

I pant heavily again, But I don't have time for a breather.

As heavy footsteps approach from the left. A rather large man in amour leaps into the air, ready to deliver a blow to me with his large metal fists.

I, however, pull back my blade and push it deep into the large man. It too disintegrates. As illusion disintegrate away just like the others, I fall to my knees, breathing heavily.

The Queen of Darkness walks forward while I continue to struggle for breath.

I wince at the force of The Queen of Darkness glare before looking back up.

"Stop holding back! If you wish to master your powers, you must -"

The Queen of Darkness was cut off by the sound of heavy doors opening. On the opposite end of the stone hall, a sobbing man enters. He falls to his knees once in the room, both hands flat on the floor and his head bowed.