"Edward, mate it's so good to see you again. I see you're eyes changed colour." Ace has always been on human blood, ever since he was a newborn he never tried to go and change. It might have been because of his strong hate thread towards humans or the fact that he was too stubborn to change.

"Yes, well things change. I'd like you to meet my family. Carlisle and Esme, you can say they're somewhat my adoptive parents." Edward said and motioned towards the two and the nomad nodded at them with a small smile.

"My adoptive siblings Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice." Edward continues while pointing in their direction as Alice smiles at the boy. She had gotten a vision about the boy prior to the night and she couldn't help but feel excited about the future. Edward walks over to Natalia and puts his arm around her shoulder before introducing her to Ace.

"And of course Natalia, my sister." The blonde turns her head back to the group and smiles. When her eyes met with Ace's their eyes widened because at that moment when their eyes met, everything dissolved around them and it was only him and her with their eyes locked. It was a certain pulling that only happened when two souls were intertwined way before they met each other in the flesh.

Ace grins when he realizes what this means and he grabs her hand gently before kissing her knuckles with his eyes never leaving the girl. If the blonde could blush her face would have been flushed crime rose red. Natalia didn't even exactly know what was happening because she had never felt this way towards a boy before.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Love." As Ace said that a sweet smile crept onto Natalia's face. It has been years since someone called her that.

"The pleasure is all mine." When she spoke Ace got speechless for a split second. The girl standing in front of him not only looked like an angel but also sounded like one.

While everyone was watching the two teens with smiles on their faces happy for the girl Edward was holding a scowl. He couldn't comprehend that she was interested in a boy, the same girl who was like a little sister to him. Edward cleared his throat when he read Ace's thoughts causing him to let go of the blonde's hand and let the playful grin return to his face.

"Right, well I hope you enjoy the night, I'll meet up with you guys when I come off the stage." Natalia's eyes widened with curiosity when Ace said that.

"You play?" Natalia asked causing him to wink in her direction with a grin.

"I play, I sing I do a lot of things you don't know about behind closed doors doll." Natalia smiles innocently at Ace's comment while Emmett tries to keep in his laugh or dirty comments knowing Rosalie would give out to him after. But Edward doesn't have a reason to hold back and he puts his arm over Natalia's shoulder protectively.

"And she won't know." Ace puts his hands up in surrender while chuckling at Edward's protectiveness.

"Calm down Bambi, I ain't doing nothing wrong," Ace said as he picked up his guitar and followed after his friends but before he left he sent one last wink at Natalia. The girl turns back to her family smiling.

"He's nice." Edward looks back at the blonde with a pointed finger when he hears her say that.

"No, no he's not." Alice rolls her eyes at Edward's tone and puts her arm around Natalia's shoulders laughing.

"There's nothing you can do Edward, I saw it," Alice said as she pointed to her head teasingly causing Edward to roll his eyes and walk away. Natalia furrows her brows confused and looks at Carlisle.

"What's wrong with him?" Natalia asked causing Carlisle to shake his head at the younger girl and smile.

"He's just protective." Carlisle's answer made the blonde nod lightly smiling. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie leave the three teenagers alone. Alice squeals squeezing the girl's shoulders.

"Oh, this is so exciting! Go on enjoy yourself." Alice says before she pulls away and grabs Jasper's hand leading him away to dance. The blonde shakes her head and walks through the crowd smiling while her baby blue dress is flowing behind her.

She suddenly hears a nice song starting to play from the stage and the music pulls her in that direction. When she gets to the front of the stage where other people are dancing she closes her eyes and lets the music carry her with the moves. She looked thoroughly remarkable causing some boys to steal a glance in her direction, but there was one that was the strongest, the most piercing and intense coming from the stage.

When she opened her eyes and met Ace's the impact was strong once again. Just like when they first looked at each other. It was so strong that he was amazed that his fingers continued playing without a pause. He smiled when he saw her waving at him with a small smile because he knew deep inside that this was the beginning of something amazing.

 He smiled when he saw her waving at him with a small smile because he knew deep inside that this was the beginning of something amazing

A/N
I know ALOT of you really wanted Natalia with one of the Originals and believe me when I started to read your comments I did too. But I made the character of Ace ages before anyone even started talking about the Originals and I fell in love with the character so much that I couldn't have just deleted him.
So I hope you will learn to love Ace just as much as I do after some time.