And it broke Rosalie's heart every time she saw the sad look in her eyes, the corrupted fake smile she'd put on as a daily dress.

But even as much as she tried to appear strong on the outside her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, it was her eyes that would mostly be the ones that would show her true feelings because her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Rosalie's voice broke the silence which caused Natalia to blink out of her daze and look over at her sister who looked over at her with a knowing sad look causing Natalia to shake her head smiling.

"Don't worry about it, I was just thinking about the fact that we will need to leave." Nodding while looking down at Renesmee Rosalie let out a sigh before speaking.

"I know, but don't worry we'll come back. We always do." Natalia looked over at Rosalie thanking god that she was looking at Renesmee right now for if she looked at her she would have seen that she was still hiding something. Hiding the fact that they wouldn't be leaving together but apart.

♡♡♡♡♡

The next morning Natalia was sitting by Jacob on the window reading her book while Jacob was harshly eating a sandwich and looking out through the window at Renesmee and Rosalie who were playing.

Not looking up from her book Natalia smiled teasingly at Jacob at the fact that he was jealous about the blonde taking care of Renesmee.

"Don't be so jealous Jacob or else from the anger, you'll bite off your finger." Hearing Natalia say that it made Emmett look over from his newspaper and at his sister chuckling while Jacob just rolled his eyes.

At the sound of coming footsteps, Natalia finally looked away from the book to see Edward and Bella coming with their arms around each other. Natalia was quite surprised that the pair finished so early, their whole house was actually betting about how long the two would be gone enjoying themselves. Natalia herself was betting on a week, but it turns out even she was wrong.

Also noticing the pair walk in Emmett looked over at Natalia with whom he shared a knowing teasing look before he decided to say a teasing comment directed at the pair.

"Wow. Done already?" When Emmett says that Bella looks over at Emmett giving him a look before looking over at Jacob.

"Where's Renesmee?"

"Blondie stole her." Rolling her eyes at Jacob's attitude Natalia looked over at Edward and Bella with a lingering teasing still on her lips.

"Don't mind Jacob, he's just jealous." Jacob looked down at the blonde with a gentle glare while the married pair chuckled.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett's comment made Natalia look over at him with a raised eyebrow as she stood up with her book.

"Or maybe the whole house? Like Emmett and Rosalie did in 1936." Emmett let out a groan while Edward and Bella chuckled again.

"It was one time, one time!" Emmett said defensively causing the blonde to roll her eyes.

"Once too many." Emmett opened his mouth to comment back against his sister but he was cut off by the phone ringing. Everyone stayed silent as they looked at the phone with everyone in the room knowing exactly who it was.

Charlie has been calling the house asking about Bella multiple times a day. Natalia was thanking God that when she went to bandage up Seth Charlie wasn't home only Sue or else she would not have exited the house because of him bombarding her with questions about his daughter.

"Is that Charlie?" Bella asked feeling bad for her father.

"He's been calling twice a day," Edward answered his wife before Jacob countered with a comment.

"He's in pretty rough shape."

"Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it." As Carlisle said that Natalia looked over at the newborn vampire with a sad look knowing exactly what she was going through right now, she felt the same when she had to leave her father in London back when she was changed. It was a very hard moment in her life but she knew it had to be done, for her and her father's safety.

"He needs to mourn, Bella." Hearing Natalia speak up gently Bella barely nodded while looking at her and moving back to stand by Edward.

"Okay. We'll do it tomorrow." Bella said but you could hear the guilt in her voice. Emmett threw his newspaper away while standing up and walking over to Carlisle.

"I'm gonna miss this place." When Emmett said that it caused Jacob to tune in more into the conversation.

"We'll come back. We always do." Carlisle replied to Emmet causing Jacob to now look around the room confused before looking over at Carlisle alarmed while he pushed away from the wall.

"Wait. Nobody said anything about leaving." Jacob said with the panic being very evident in his voice.

"Once people believe Bella's dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her." When Carlisle said that Jacob could feel his heart clenching in his chest as he looked over at Bella and Natalia.

"So you just disappear?" When Jacob said that Edward looked over at him with an almost sorry look.

"Jacob, we don't have another choice." When Edward said that Jacob looked over at Natalia while walking forward.

"What about Seth? You're just going to leave him? I don't think that he'll be too happy about it." Jacob hoped that if he mentioned Seth it would make Natalia somehow talk her family into staying but unfortunately, that was not the case and Natalia shook her head sighing.

"I already spoke with Seth... I'm sorry Jacob."

A/N
Early upload because the last chapter hit 100 votes.