Chapter Thirty-The Sky's The Limit

*Queue dramatic music...*

I look up to the sky, opening my eyes. No.. That's not right.

I can feel my heart breaking.

I should be looking at the ceiling in our crappy little cabin, not the sky.

Suddenly, something wet hits my face. What the fuck? The sky is clear and-

"Harry?" Asks a voice, and the sky.. shifts? What the fuck is going on?!

I shut my eyes. Then I open them.

I look back to.. No, that's not the sky. That.. That's a pair of eyes!

"Harry!" Cries the voice again, which is coming from the mouth on the face with the eyes. "Oh god! I thought.." I feel a set of arms wrap tight around me.

I just shut my eyes, and let him embrace me, inhaling his addicting sent.

Suddenly, he releases me.

"Sorry." He says, and I realise my head is on his lap now. "I-I didn't mean to, I just-"

"Why?" I ask, my headache slowly vanishing now.

"I.. I just..." He stutters as I sit up, and he starts to stand.

But I stop him by grabbing his hand, and looking up at him, pleading.

"Boo.." I start, and watch as his eyes widen.

I give his hand a jerk, and he falls onto my lap, so I grab his face and press my lips to his, not giving him a chance to react to the fall.

"Haz?!" He gasps, pulling back. I smile, opening my mouth to respond, but he beats me to it. "Oh my god! You remembered! How the fuck did you-I don't care. But you practically had an anurism or some-"

I cut him off by reaching out and pulling his mouth back down to mine.

 I feel him sigh slightly into the kiss as I move my lips against his, and I feel his hands grasping my neck now. I place my hands on his waist as he shifts on my lap so he's got a leg on either side of my waist, straddling me.

I pull him as close to me as possible, and soon find myself trying to force his lips open with my own. He chuckes, leaning back.

"Hey!" I cry, leaning forward, causing him to smirk and lean back further.

"You're such a child." He smiles at me, those gorgeous blue eyes lighting up.

"Am not." I pout.

"Really?" He smiles, gently kissing my portruding bottom lip, then pulling back. I scowl at him.

 "Really." I nod, grabbing his face and pulling his lips back down to mine, moving my lips roughly against his.

I wrap my arms tightly around him, making sure he can't go anywhere when I feel his tongue trace along my bottom lip, asking for enterance, which I grant easily, a soft moan escaping from the back of my throat.

We let our tongues dance together, until we both pull back, panting with stupid grins plastered across our faces.

I rest my forehead on Louis', smiling as he pants as heavily as I am. Then I pull back, looking at him. I tilt my head to the side.

"What's wrong, Haz?" He asks, reaching up to brush some curls from my face, making me shudder at the contact.

"Can we go sit somewhere else? Hardwood floors aren't excactly comfy." I say.

"Oh." He smiles, standing up. He reaches a hand out to me, and I gladly take it. "Let's go eat something."

"But, we have no power." I say as he leads me to the kitchen, his hand still around mine.

"We have ingredients for sandwiches." He states, opening the fridge. I busy myself with finding some form of lights, since it's getting dark fast.

I find some candles, and set up a few in the room before helping Louis with the food. We sit down for our candle-lit dinner of sandwiches and crisps.

"Romantic, huh?" He smiles as we finish.

"Yeah it is." I smile back, watching him bite his lip as the flames flicker around.

Louis stands up to move our dishes to the sink, and I watch, mesmerised as he walks away. Holy fuck...

I smile to myself, just thinking about how he is mine. I smirk, standing up as I see his back as he places the plates into the sink.

I sneak up behind him, and quickly scoop him up and into my arms.

"Ah! Haz! What are you doing?!" He giggles, wrapping his arms around my neck as I head to the stairs.

"You still owe me for that night at the club when I saved you from the crowd." I say, feeling as he starts to laugh in my arms, pressing his face to my neck.

I moan as I feel his lips tracing my jaw, then going down my neck, and collar bone. He's chuckling slightly as we reach the end of the hall. I push open his bedroom door.

I walk over to his bed, placing him gently on the bed as I feel his hands cupping my face as he pulls my lips to his, so I'm not hovering over him on the bed.

He reaches up, knotting his fingers into my curls, tugging slightly until a soft groan slips from the back of my neck. I run my hands along his waist, playing with the hem of his shirt, tracing patterns on his skin.

I feel his hands at my shirt, and let him pull it off over my head, before I pull his shirt off, revealing his all too god-like body, before he pulls me back down into another kiss.

He seems more desperate for the kiss, but then I realise, I feel like everything just happened yesterday, while he's had to wait a month.

So, being me, I decide to have a bit of fun with this...

I start to trail my lips down his neck, sucking briefly on his soft spot until I hear him moan before I continue on. I kiss down to his collar bone, his chest, his abs.

I start to play with the zipper on his jeans, and he groans as I slowly unzip them. He slips them off, and then pulls my face back up to his, his hands at my waist band. I let him slip my pants off as I start to kiss his neck, not giving in to what I know he wants.

"Haz.." He says, breathlessly as I kiss his neck.

"Hm?" I murmur, leaning up so I can look him in the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I smile, and with that, I give in as we forget about the storm that's raging on outside.