Chapter Twenty Seven-Warning

This is nice. Louis is sitting next to me as we watch TV.

His glasses are resting on his face as he slowly dozes off, and I resist the urge to pull him over to me and let him fall asleep with my arms around him, his head on my chest.

I sigh deeply, and see him jump.

"Tired?" I ask, knowing my own eyes are drooping slowly, even though it's barely eleven in the morning.

"Not as bad as you." He smiles, resting his head back.

"Really? Because I'm managing to stay conscious through this movie."

"It's a boring movie."

"It's Harry Potter!" I shout, waving my arms at the TV.

I reach my hand up to my temple.

"You okay?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, just a bit of a headache." I say, feeling the sudden sharp pain.

I get up and go grab some pain medication, filling a glass with water and swallowing the two pills.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." I say, grabbing my RayBans from the table by the door and heading outside.

I look up at the sky, and I think in the distance, I can see some pretty horrible storm clouds. I don't know if they're leaving, or coming back.

I find a little path, and go down it a bit, keeping myself within view of the house.

God, but Louis was so close. I let out a sigh, though my breath is shaky as I think about him.

I sit down on the damp ground, leaning against the tree, and I think back to this past month's events.

I woke up in the hospital with a room full of boys I didn't know. I found out we were in a famous band together. We got sent out to this cabin. I remembered all the boys but one. Conveniently, I fell in love with that one, who I can remember nothing about.

I swear, this should be in a soap opera or a book or something.

"Harry?" I hear Louis' voice call out, and I snap out of my thoughts. How long have I been out here? "Harry!" Louis calls a bit more urgently.

"Coming!" I shout back, standing up and brushing the mud off myself. I look around, noticing that the sun has disappeared from the sky, and there is now a cool chill in the air.

I jog lightly to the cabin, feeling a chill creeping into my bones.

"Thank god." Louis sighs.

"What?" I ask, brushing past him to enter the cabin.

"I thought you'd gotten lost. It's been like, five hours."

"Really?" I gasp, turning to see it's just after four. "Wow."

"What were you doing out there, anyway?" He asks as I follow him to the kitchen, where there is a kettle of tea brewing.

"Just thinking." I shrug, running a hand trough my curls.

"Oh.. Tea?" He asks. I nod and he grabs down two mugs.

I see him struggling for a second mug, but I don't get up to help him.

He finally gets the mugs, and sets them down on the counter with a little huff.

I smile down at the counter at how cute he is, playing with my thumbs idly.

As he pours the tea, I hear a loud beeping coming from the living room. I look up to meet Louis' confused expression.

I walk into the living room and freeze dead in my tracks.

Louis' POV (yeah, I know, cutting Haz off halfway through the chapter, not cool shut up)

"Harry?" I call out the back door. Where could he be?! He's been gone for hours! "Harry!" I call again, hoping my voice doesn't crack.

"Coming." I hear his voice call out, and when I see him coming back from the woods, I sigh. I also notice him shivering.

"Thank god." I mutter.

"What?" He asks, brushing past me to go inside.

"I thought you'd gotten lost." I follow him inside. "You'd been out there for almost five hours."

"Really?" He asks, turning to a clock and his eyebrows shoot up. "Wow."

"What were you doing out there, anyway?" I ask as we head to the kitchen.

"Just... Thinking." He shrugs.

"Oh." I say. "Tea?" He nods and I turn to the cupboard, grabbing the first one down easily, but reaching for the other one.

I almost expect Harry to come help me, maybe mock me because I'm just a bit shorter than him. But he stays seated, reminding me that this is not my Harry.

Reminding me, that soon, my chances of marrying this boy, will be over. My life, my everything, will be done if he can't remember me.

I start to pour the tea into the mugs, that I finally got down, when I hear a loud beeping coming from the living room. Harry looks up at me, brow furrowed slightly.

He gets up and walks swiftly to the living room, with me not far behind.

Then, he stops suddenly, making me bump into his hard-but perfect-back.

"Harry?" I ask, but he's zoned out.

I step around him to see what has frozen him, and gasp.

Blinking bright on the screen is an emergency storm warning for our area. Telling everyone to stay indoors.

And Liam, Niall and Zayn are still at the beach.

A/N: Sorry for that scary warning guys! DON'T WORRY I GOT THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE STORY OFF MY BROKEN PHONE SO I CAN UPDATE STILL YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY LETS HAVE A PARTY YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY LETS GET NAKED!!!!!

...

Okay, maybe not.. anyway, hope you enjoyed this!!

BYE!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx