Chapter 24 ❤️

Day 12 Part 4 - "Room for two"

"We're swerving!"

We lost our balance and came crashing down on the snowy ground with much force. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me just before we fell and used himself as a cushion for me. Snow got in his clothes and his hair.

Calming our nerves, we lied down there for a while.

When I looked up at him while lying on top of him with my hands on his chest, he opened his eyes and stared back at me.

We burst out laughing at the same time and I placed my head back on his chest. "What was that, Jungkook? You're so bad at this." My giggles were muffled in his coat, and my nose was definitely getting warmer.

"Ahh." He huffed out a breath and swept his hair back. "I didn't think that one through. My bad."

I hummed. His heartbeat could be heard from where I laid. It was thumping loudly at a crazy pace, like mine.

I propped myself up to look at him once again and ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, cleaning the snow that was stuck in it. His dark eyes observed my every movement. Tension was slowly building up between us and I, like the wuss I am, chickened out.

Placing my hands on the ground as support, I lifted myself up and stretched my arm for him to grab onto. He exhaled softly and held my hand, pulling himself up on his feet. Despite laying on the freezing floor, his hand was as warm as ever.

"Thanks." He smiled and shook off the snow that got stuck inside his coat after taking it off.

"I should be the one thanking you," I said in a shaky voice. The cold was really starting to get to me, causing me to tremble. "You took the force on yourself just now."

"It's nothing." He shook it off.

The sky was getting darker by the time. It was way past evening and I started getting worried about going back. We should leave soo-

"Ah-choo!"

I sneezed a bit too louder than usual.

Jungkook became startled and bent down to my eye level. "Are you cold?"

"What do you think?" I tilted my head questioningly.

"Nah, you just have a loud ass sneeze," he giggled.

"Hey!"

He grabbed the sled and pulled my hand while still laughing before walking back. "Come on. Let's go get some hot chocolate."

💫💫💫

How the heck did we end up here?

"Your room is in the 7th floor," the cashier lady said as she handed us the keys.

Jungkook thanked her and walked us to the elevator.

I knew that it was already so late outside now, I mean, I knew that I was such a slow eater and took all the time in the world just to finish that meal a few minutes ago, but we could have just left.

"Are you sure?" I turned to Jungkook. "What about your schedule?"

Oh wait.

"I'll be in your body tomorrow, but still."

The couple who was in the elevator with us stared at us weirdly. We both smiled at them awkwardly and kept quiet until we stopped at our floor.

As soon as the door closed after us, he spoke. "We can leave early tomorrow morning, so it's fine."

He opened the door to our room and whistled, looking at the interior. "This is nice."

"Did you get an expensive one?"

I walked to the bedroom and froze.

"Jungkook!"

"What?" He walked up to me and looked inside the bedroom as well. "What the-"

"Did you do this?" I turned to him, brows furrowed and arms crossed.

"No!" He widened his eyes in disbelief. "I asked them for a room for two!"

I rubbed my forehead and sighed softly. "Room for two, but not separate beds."

He pouted and stared at the floor. "I didn't know you were supposed to say that."

They must have thought we were a couple...

"Go and change our room."

He nodded and ran out the door, but a few minutes later, came back, playing with his nails and biting his lip.

"They didn't change our room?"

"All the other rooms with separate beds are already occupied."

Lord, help me.

There wasn't even a couch in the living room that one of use could sleep on, only cushions and stools.

"Forget it," I sighed. "Let's just stay here."

It was already bad that we had this recurring sexual tension between us, but this situation was just making me beyond nervous.

"Will you be taking a shower first?" He wasn't able to make eye contact with me.

I shook my head. "I'm not taking a shower. You go take it. I'm just going to sleep, okay?"

He hummed in response and walked into the bathroom.

We're alone in this room and we'll be s-sleeping on the same bed.

At that thought, I could feel my heart pace quickening and cheeks becoming warmer once again. "Stop it," I scolded myself and slapped my cheeks. "Don't think about anything inappropriate and just sleep as if you're dead. Nothing will happen."

I looked down at my clothes and realized that I was wearing jeans.

Fuckin-

"Whatever."

I tucked myself into the bed, still wearing my jeans.

Surprisingly, sleep came to me easier than I expected and I was knocked out in just a few minutes.

——————————————————————
A/N: Sorry guys, no exciting moments for now 🤪
Thank you for reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote if you liked it 💜