Chapter 13 ✨

Day 8 Part 1 - "OH MY GOSH A SASAENG!"

"WHAT?!"

Hahahah, save me...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUNGKOOK IS YOUR FRIEND AND IS CALLING YOU TO VISIT HIM TODAY?! SINCE WHEN?!" Hina and Irina yelled.

I know, it's unbelievable...

"You were friends with him and you never told us?" Irina mumbled in disbelief.

I let out a heavy sigh and closed my eyes. "I just thought it was irrelevant and-"

"IRRELEVANT?!"

Oh gosh, what am I supposed to say here?

I looked at each one of my friends and groaned frustrated.

"Fine. It all started when we switched our souls a week ago because of some ancient voodoo-ish earrings that my aunt gifted me and Jungkook. Since then, we have been switching souls every two days now and it's hindering our lives, so I'm going to Korea to get rid of this curse."

They were frozen for a while with their mouths hanging open.

"Are you serious?" Hina whispered.

"Didn't you notice me acting weird lately?" I asked them with my eyebrow raised.

They looked at each other and turned to me. "Yeah?"

I cackled, "Well that's Jungkook."

They gasped out loud, "No way!"

I leaned towards them with sparkly eyes. "By the way, what did he do yesterday?"

Hina crossed her arms, thinking. "Acting like he was about to die and whimpering every minute," she mumbled.

I laughed harder than I should have and wiped my tears, hollering. "I wish I was here to see that."

"Wait wait," Irina interrupted. "So you've been in Jungkook's body?" Their eyes widened as they suddenly realized that.

I nodded, pursing my lips.

Don't ask about-

"You have touched his abs then?" She jumped forward from the couch.

-his body... okay...

"What do you think? I pee in his body," I said deadpanned.

Well that sounded very wrong and inappropriate...

They screeched and jumped around as if they finally lost their marbles. Even when we were fangirling they didn't act like this.

Hina dropped down next to me and grabbed my shoulders. "You better serve us some tea now."

Jungkook... help...

💫💫💫

On the plane~

The seat was very uncomfortable and I couldn't even rest for one holy minute. "What is with these plane seats?" I grumbled. My butt hurt.

I grabbed my phone to text Jungkook to confirm once again that he was sending someone to escort me. After all, I had never been to Korea before, and I was getting chills and a frightening feeling.

Me: You ARE sending me someone right?

I put my phone down and started a movie on the screen before me. There was nothing else to do anyway.

Ding!

Jungidontgiveafook: Stop messaging me. I'm busy

"Such a nice guy," I scoffed.

Me: I'm sorry, Your Highness, but can you be a little bit concerned about my safety?

Jungidontgiveafook: I already said that I was sending an escort

Me: Just making sure...

I hope this flight ends soon.

💫💫💫

I landed safely and checked in. After grabbing my luggage, I was walking towards the exit when I noticed a board with my name on it.

That must be my escort.

I walked towards the man who was holding it and instantly recognized the man.

I bowed, thinking, "This is how Koreans greet, right?"

He bowed back, chuckling. "You must be Y/N? Jungkook asked me to come and pick you up. You know he shouldn't be seen with you, especially alone in airports, right?"

I nodded and followed him to his car.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him before giving him my luggage and going inside. After tucking in my luggage in the trunk, he took his seat as the driver.

The ride was mostly silent as I admired the brand new scenery outside the window excitedly, like a little kid. Seoul was very suburban and contemporary.

"So, I heard that you're our maknae's childhood friend," he broke the silence.

I snorted. "He said that? I-I mean, yes I am." I cleared my throat.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm his manager, Hobeom." He smiled at me through the rear mirror.

I smiled back at him. "Nice to meet you."

The ride was longer than I expected.

I passed the time by taking pictures of the surroundings and some selcas of myself.

We finally arrived at his house and manager Hobeom gave me a spare key.

"I have some work to do so I can't go inside right now. The boys won't be here until late at night, so you can unpack and rest 'til then," he said and dropped me off.

I waved at him before unlocking the door with my key and going inside.

I had been there before but visiting the place in my own body was a whole different experience... It was exciting but the place also seemed unfamiliar somehow.

I stopped in the living room and took out my phone.

Me: I'm here but I don't know in which room I'll be staying

Jungidontgiveafook: I stuck a paper with your name on the door?

Me: Oh

I searched for that specific door and opened it, expecting a room that I saw before when I was switched with him. But it was different than what I had seen before. In fact, it was almost identical to my own room.

After realizing what he did, I fought back a smile.

He must've retouched it before I came to make me feel comfortable here...

After unpacking my luggage, I took a mini tour around the house. Since I knew what was placed where, it was kind of boring.

Since it was dinner time, I decided to cook for the boys.

I knew how they would often get take-outs when it's late like this.

💫💫💫

The door opened as soon as I finished plating the food and the boys came inside one by one.

"Do you smell that?" Taehyung asked the others.

I quickly ran towards them and bowed with a huge smile. "Hi, I'm Y/N, a huge fan."

They were wide eyed and Jin suddenly screamed, "OH MY GOSH A SASAENG!"

————————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter ❣️