Chapter 9 ✨

Day 5 Part 1 - "I'm a flower"

"Jimin hyung?"

He hummed with his eyes glued to his phone screen.

I crept towards him. "Can you tell me a way I can make a guy fall in love with a girl? You seem like a cultured man."

His eyebrows jumped really high and then he squinted his eyes at me. "What are you up to, Jungkook? Who is this about?"

I fidgeted under his penetrating stare, my eyes darting to everywhere but his face.

"Well... There's this friend of mine who really likes this guy and um... she asked me for an advice..."

He tilted his head, leaning forward. "How come I never heard of this 'friend' you speak of?"

I freaked out and shoved him before squeaking, "Just tell me what makes you like a girl!"

He stumbled back a few steps due to my immense force.

I totally forgot that I was as strong as a bull.

"You should eat more, Jimin. Are you a feather or something?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No," he said deadpanned. "I'm a flower."

...

I turned around to leave his room but he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards.

"Okay, okay. I'll give you a few suggestions."

I snapped my head towards him and eagerly listened.

He cleared his throat. "She should be nice to him, be around him a lot, and could share his interests. Support him, maybe? For me, I actually like cute girls who would take care of me, so I think it might depend on the person."

I nodded, humming. "What girls do I like?"

His forehead crinkled in confusion. "Why are you asking me? And why you?"

"I... I just..." I looked around. "We might not know that guy's type so we can only guess. So, as practice, what type of girls do you think I would like?"

He scanned me from head to toe and smiled. "A cute and competitive girl who would support and take care of you. Someone mature enough but also childish for you to goof around with," he chuckled a bit.

Isn't that too general?

"Wow, thanks, hyung!" I sang sarcastically and walked out of the room.

Someone please save me from this mess.

My phone suddenly buzzed inside my pocket and I took it out to see a new message.

Weirdo🔮: Are you in a relationship with someone?

Who?

Me: Who is this?

Weirdo🔮: That guy whose body you stole

Me: Junglebook?

Weirdo🔮: Stop with these weird names

Me: Says you

Me: You saved me as weirdo? What part of me is weird?

Weirdo🔮: Figure that out yourself

Weirdo🔮: So are you or are you not?

Me: Sadly no

Weirdo🔮: Oh

Weirdo🔮: This guy just set up a date with me. He acted like you two were in a relationship so I was confused

Me: Wth? Why did you agree?

Weirdo🔮: I didn't! He didn't give me a chance to say anything

Me: Who even is he?

Weirdo🔮: This dude with light brown hair who sits at the front of the class

Me: Oh

Me: I'm actually interested now. When is it?

Weirdo🔮: You're going?

Me: Yeah?

Weirdo🔮: Do you like him? Aren't you supposed to like V hyung?

Me: Can't I like both of them?

Weirdo🔮: No

Me: Too bad. You're the one who agreed to that date

Weirdo🔮: I said I didn't!

Me: I'm going to practice now. Do your best in class 👋

I giddily skipped into my room and changed my clothes.

"I'm going to nail this practice today," I huffed.

Thanks to the videos he sent me yesterday, I could memorize the moves ahead of practice this time.

He went out of his way to help me keep on tracks.

I smiled to myself before heading out.

Jungkook's POV

I put my phone inside my pocket and proceeded to glare at the guy in the front.

Does she have a crush on him?

I shook my head.

Why would I care? It's none of my business anyway.

————————————————————
A/N: Okay but why is he so adorable like I wanna squish his soft cheeks 😫

————————————————————A/N: Okay but why is he so adorable like I wanna squish his soft cheeks 😫

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter ❤️