Chapter 3: Why....

(Plz Don't Play song yet. Thanks!)

Cross's POV

I was having a pretty good day so far, Error almost got caught by the police, Nightmare was acting pretty depressed when he told us to leave him in the woods, and I almost let the others know my secret!! Ahh, yes... it's been a WONDERFUL DAY~

Cross, You know all the things you said were BAD right??

Yes, Chara. I know. That was sarcasm, do you know what that is??

Oh shut up...

NEVER!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Wait, Do you hear that??? It's sounds like....

Like Nightmare!! It sounds like he is singing or something!!!

Let's get the others on the way to spy on him!!

Okay!!

          Nightmare's POV

I had decided to sing a song Dream and I used to sing... I really miss him.... but... I told him off... told him that he doesn't need me...  welp.... I guess it's time to move on....

                Cross's POV

I had gathered everyone and we're stalking Nightmare while he is still singing.

(Play song now plz)

Nightmare: Yeah, Ay, I work hard every motherfuckin'
day-ay-ay-ay~ I work hard, I work Hard every day-ay-ay-ay~ Yeah~ But today is my day, It's my day. And no matter what they say, it's my day.
La-la-la-la-la-la, Yeah~

I swear I know this song....

Nightmare: Roll up to the spot, feelin' real good, think you gon' talk shit, you better not, my homies real hood~

I knew it!! It's Everyday by Logic!!! I motioned for the others to do as I motion for the to do

Cross: They say "Logic, why you do that?" I don't know, I don't know.

Nightmare looked at me in alarm. I motioned for the others to join in.

Reaper and Fell: Yeah, they used to be like "who that?" I don't know, I don't know.

Horror: Now they know my name wherever I go. Used to think that's what I wanted, but now, just don't know.

Dust and Shady: No, I can't fuck with that, nook' if you buckin' back. Yeah, I been workin' but I ain't get nothin' back, tell me the daily now, hold up, wait, really now? All of that shit you been talkin' just silly now.

Cross and Nightmare: Just as quick as you rise... just as quick as you could fall~ Oh no, no, no, I can't fuck with that at all, can't fuck with that at all...

Shady: I work hard every motherfuckin' day-ay-ay-ay~ I work hard, I work hard every day-ay-ay-ay~

Dust: But today is my day, it's my day. La-la-la-la-la-la, Yeah~

We all laughed a bit before we continued

Nightmare: All... All she ever wanted was attention... and a bunch of other shit I shouldn't mention... Cause' she got daddy issues for days, for days and days~

Dust: But Today, She ain't got shit to do~ her right along with you~ so we gon' fuck around and vibe and vibe and vibe and vibe~

Horror and Shady: I'm tryna' live my life, But am I doing it right?