Chapter 2: Its The Police!! RUN!!

(Plz don't play song yet... Thanks! Enjoy the chapter My Demons!!

.............

Also, Praise Gezuz Crisp!!!

 Thanks for reading! Enjoy!)

Error's POV

It was dark out so I decided to go for a walk. I was Actually pretty far from Nightmare's mansion.... The mansion was in the middle of the woods and I was all the way in Shyren City!!!! I just realized I was near the police station.... SHIT!!! I tried to teleport home... Key word: Tried, I couldn't before the One of them saw me. The officer had a splotch Of Ink on his face. He walked in my direction slowly, so, I ran. While I was running I pulled my phone out "Siri, Call Fresh CQ." I Said, knowing the police officer was close enough to see me, but not close enough to hear me. "HEY! I JUST WANT TO
TALK!!" The officer yelled. I turned around, running backwards, and sent blue strings after him. He narrowly dodged them... that motherfucker... We were still pretty close to the police station so he used his phone to call for backup.. huh, guess he realized that I was part of Nightmare's Gang, which is called The Silver Blades...... Do you know why I think he realized that??? "Code 12, A Member Of The Silver Blades has been spotted!! Requesting backup!!" He spoke into the phone "Near the police station, about two minutes away from it, You can probably see us if you walk out of the front
doors!" He Said "Hurry!" He Said, hanging up... well fuck.... I can't teleport!!! They can detect magic from here!!! Goddamn!! "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, BITCH!" I Yelled, flipping of the police officer "WHY YOU— UGH! GET BACK HERE!!" He Yelled "NEVER!!" I screeched... more officers followed the original one who was following me... I am SO dead.... "STOP IN THE NAME OF— HEY!!" One Of the officers said when I sent strings after them. "WHAT IN THE HOLY NAME OF TORTURE?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING CHASED BY THE POLICE, ERROR?!" Dust Yelled, appearing out of nowhere "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!!" I Yelled "NIGHT IS GONNA BE PISSED!! YOU BETTER HOPE CROSS IS THERE TO CALM HIM DOWN OR YOU ARE DONE FOR!!!" Killer Yelled "WHERE ARE YOU APPEARING FROM?!?!" I screeched "We appeared out of Thin air." Dust said "GET THEM!!" One of the officers yelled. A knife narrowly missed his head. "CROSS!! THANK YOU FOR APPEARING HERE TOO!! NOW WE GOT MORE PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN SPOTTED!!!" I Yelled angrily "Your welcome, Bitch!" Cross Said  "WELL, FUCK YOU TOO CROSS!!" I Yelled "Do NOT speak to him that way, Error, I know what room you sleep in and I WILL kick you out for the night...Don't mess with Cross or you will die from the cold might air!" Nightmare growled "THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?!" I Yelled "The fuck do you think?" He asked "I am Literally a walking nightmare. I come from the depths of hell." He Said "Then How come I haven't seen you there before???" Shady Asked "WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?!?!" I screeched "LETS JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE COPS GET US AND— WHY??!!" Nightmare Yelled.... oh shit.... they shot Nightmare..... "..... YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!! YOUR ALL GOING TO FUCKING PAY FOR THAT!!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HELL!!" Nightmare screeched, somehow surviving the shot... and then he sent them a wave of magic that caused fear and suffering.... welp... those cops are gonna be suffering for a while.... "There is only one person I know who can do that...." One of the cops said. He had star shaped pupils, and a crown looking thing on his head. He also had a blue and gold theme to him.... he looked way to positive and happy.... Ew, I hate positivity....

Dream's POV

That's Nightmare, isn't it.... I can't believe it.... "Dream.... I told you... forget about me... I certainly want to forget you... Besides... You don't need me... You have your friends, you'll be fine...." Night Said "N-No.... I can't forget you Night.... P-Please...
D-Don't leave me.... not again... I need you..." I Said "... I.... I'm Sorry Dream.... I can't...." Night Said, and then he took off with the other criminals following him.... ".... Why....." I said, tears streaming down my face ".... I.... I don't want to be a-alone again..... N-No..." I cried "...... I'm so sorry... I know how difficult it must be for you Dream.... but, you have to move on.... I moved on from
My brother, and now I'm much better..." Outer Said "..... No Outer!!! You will NEVER know what it's like... for your brother to want NOTHING to do with you..... and... You will NEVER know what it's like to have stage four depression!!! To think 'Why the hell am I even alive?!' And to see your brother get kidnapped only to find out he had been experimented on.... and that you couldn't help to save him.... you will never EVER know how much that hurts...." I Said, turning around and walking back to the police station.

Nightmare's POV (Play song)

He.... He has depression.... and... it's all my fault??? I... Why did I leave my brother.... he just wanted to talk to me again... now he thinks I want nothing to do with him...... WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!?! WHY DID I ABANDON MY BROTHER?!?! He needs me.... and I let him down.... "Night??? You coming??Or.... should we leave you here??" Cross Asked "..... Leave me here.... I will just meet you at the mansion...." I Said in a sad tone "A-Are you okay night?? Y-You seem.... not like your normal self...." Cross asked "I... I'm good, Cross...." I Said "Okay... Meet you at the mansion.... Bye Nightmare!!" Cross said "bye..." I Said. Cross left. Everyone was gone. They went to the mansion.... why am I so stupid?! I let my brother go into a state of depression!! How could I fail him like this..... I failed the only family I had left....

            3rd Person POV

While Dream was running back to the Police Station, His Friends were thinking about what they could do to make him happy... and Nightmare had collapsed, he had become a sobbing, crying, upset, depressed mess of a skeleton. Nightmare knew he had to fix this mistake... but... ᗯᕼᗩT ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼE EᐯEᑎ ᗪO??? He had failed his brother, his friends, he failed at basically everything... but he knew he had to keep trying... he had to get up and fix what he broke... he had to apologize to Dream... no matter what the cost.....

Hello!!! I hope you enjoyed the book!! Bye My Demons!!!