mandy

"I have a question for you, answer honestly." Iris told joe as they sat at one of the tables in McDonalds. Most people had already left, but they didn't want to leave. "Do you want your hoodie back? Because I can totally give it back to you if you want it back,"

Joe dipped a fry into the ketchup and put it in his mouth. "I've seen so many tweets of women saying they steal their boyfriends hoodies so you can keep it."

"Oh okay. Thanks." iris grabbed a chicken nugget and ate it. "So any new projects coming up?"

"No that I know of. I think I'll just take a few months off or something. Visit family. Friends. Visit new places. Sounds nice to me." Joe said.

Iris nodded. "It does sound nice. I'm jealous. People have been booking appointments with me and I barely have time for myself. The only time I have time is on Wednesdays."

"But you don't want anyone to bother you because american horror story comes on." Joe finished her sentence.

"You pay attention. I'm impressed." Iris giggled and looked around to see that it was now empty. "Wanna go with me?"

"Go where?" Joe asked. It was almost the middle of the night and he didn't really feel tired. He loved having company with him.

"Anywhere. I know several places that are still open right now."

"Then let's go."

💫

Iris

Iris.james: meet mandy. Joe and I became parents to this precious doggy and we're not even together!! Joe_mazzello

Mrgwinlymlee: concept: mandy goes through the same thing children with divorced parents go through.

Lucyboynton1: concept: you guys get together because you're cute.

Username: wheres the doggo staying at?!?!?!

Iris.james: username
Mandy will stay at my place. Joe can come and visit his daughter when he's not busy :)

Benhardy1: frankie is a better name for a dog. Just saying.

Joe_mazzello: Benhardy1
Don't talk to me or my daughter or her mother

Iris.james: benhardy1
Btw she's named after my favorite Barry manilow song

Zackstop: I leave you for a day and you go and adopt a dog with the guy who gave you his hoodie at a party when you were drunk

Esmeralduh: my child has a child