the end.

Throughout the night, iris pointed her camera in every direction, capturing the happy moments shared by the bride and groom and their friends and family. She walked outside into a balcony where there were chairs and a table. She placed her camera down and sta in the chair.

She closed her eyes and took in the summer breeze.

"I thought you went home."

Joe approached her slowly. Iris opened her eyes and turned her attention to joe. "Leave without saying goodbye to you? That would make me sound like the shittiest person on planet earth." She giggled as joe sat beside her.

"Would it make me an awful person if I agreed with you?" He joked.

"I don't think so."

Together, they stared at the scenery in front of them. The ocean view was even more beautiful at night. The way the water sparkled made iris think of the little mermaid.

"When are you leaving?" Joe asked.

"When are you?"

"Well, I was kinda hoping you and I could stay here for a few days. You know, catch up on everything. Like how is my girl mandy doing?"

Joe never missed out on anything involving mandy. Iris would send daily pictures of her to him no matter what time of day it was. He would send her dog toys and treats when he could.

"She is doing amazing." Iris smiled.

"But I mean it. I would love to stay here with you."

Iris knew he wasn't kidding. He had a serious expression on his face after all.

"I know you do. And so do i."

Hearing that sentence come out of iris' mouth brought a smile to his face. He wanted to pinch himself incase it was all a dream and iris was really back home taking care of mandy. "Then lets do it."

"On one condition." Iris raised a finger.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I get to call you my boyfriend."

"Only if I can call you my girlfriend."

An: this is it. We have reached the ending of hoodie. I'm going to miss iris and joe and mandy. Thank you for reading and voting and commenting. I kinda want to make an alternate ending to this where iris gives joe his hoodie back and it's all fluff.

Thank you thank you!!

Bye ❤