nervous joe makes an appearance

Joe nervously waved at iris as she made her way towards him. He still didn't know what to say to her. Ask for his hoodie back? Ben was probably right, she probably doesn't even remember him giving it to her. Maybe her friends told her about joe.

"You want your hoodie back?" Iris asked joe, who looked liked he was sweating.

"My hoodie? If I want it back?"

Iris nodded. "Yeah. I have it with me right now. Actually it's in my car, but I could go get it for you."

Joe shook his head at iris. "No, it's fine. It's okay. Really, you could keep it. I'm just gonna- my friends are waiting- uh, bye." He walked backward, almost tripping in the process and walked fast to where ben, rami and gwilym were.

"I feel like an idiot." Joe said, walking fast towards the exit.

"Mate, you are! She clearly wanted to start a conversation with you and you bailed." Ben said. "Don't worry, I'll go get her number." He said and ran towards iris before joe could stop him.

"Oh god, now she's going to think that I don't know how to talk to girls! I'm basically doomed. Just kill me right now. I dare you!" Joe yelled.

Gwilym placed a hand on Joe's shoulder. "Remember when you said you were going to stop being dramatic? Yeah, that was dramatic." Gwilym knew joe wanted to talk to iris so bad. Ever since he and joe left iris in her apartment with esme and zack, joe could not stop talking about a certain red head that loved the yankees as much as joe did.

Rami looked over at ben, who was talking to iris. Ben pointed at his group of friends, the redhead looked over Ben's shoulder, which made the three others turn around. "Did he do it?" Asked rami.

As soon as rami finished talking, ben came up to them with a little piece of paper. "Thank me at your wedding." He gave the little slip to joe.

Joe grabbed the slip of paper and saw iris' handwriting. Written on the slip was her phone number with a smiley face at the end. "Just like that? What did she say?"

"Just told her that nervous joe made an appearance. He usually does that in front of a pretty girl. She told me that you can call her anytime, but not on Wednesday's after nine." Ben said.

Gwilym furrowed his eyebrows. "That's oddly specific don't you think?"

"Wednesdays are when she watches American horror story." Ben added.

Joe folded the piece of paper and put it in his pocket. "Okay, call her anytime, but not Wednesday. I can do that."