rogerina

Joe got many notifications on Instagram. Many of those were his games tagging him in photos and mentioning him in a post. He opened his phone and saw that his fans mentioned him in a familiar girl's post about him. He read the caption, "huh, that was easier than I thought." He said to himself and sat in his chair that had his name on it since he was starting to film for bohemian rhapsody.

He tapped on her account and started to scroll through her profile. He learned that she was a photographer, loved blue jolly ranchers and her favorite book was farenheit 451. He learned a lot just by looking at her account.

"Mr. Deacon, Mr. Mercury is waiting for you on the stage." Ben said already clad in full roger taylor wardrobe. "No, but seriously, we're almost about to start filming."

Joe lifted his head and cleared his throat. "Yeah, okay."

Ben noticed that he had Instagram opened and peeked at it. "Oh it's a girl,"

"What? No!" Joe said nervously. "Girl? There's no girls here. I mean besides you and your long hair, rogerina."

Ben scoffed at his words. "I'll have you know that rogerina will steal anybody's man and woman any time of the day!"

Joe chuckled, standing up from his chair and patting ben on his shoulder as they walked to film their first scenes which was the live aid scene. "Sure okay, whatever you say miss rogerina."