"We don't need to bring furniture?"

"No, it's all set up for us. We're just waiting to move in."

Ashleigh nodded her head in agreement. She then focused her attention back onto the twins, putting the final touches to their outfits together. "There." She said quietly.

Jungkook and Taehyung both smiled at Ashleigh. "Thanks Ashy." Taehyung said. He hugged Ashleigh and ran down the hallway back to his room, Jungkook did the same thing.

Ashleigh smiled at them. She couldn't wait till her daughter was born.

"Are you ready for this big change?" Ashleigh asked Namjoon. "I mean, it's something we never really talked about but we need to." She tried to explain her reasoning further for asking Namjoon.

"I'm ready for this, I just want my kids to be ready too. I know it's a sudden and big change but I hope this is the best for all of us."

***

"I'm moving." Jin said softly to his girlfriend Bree. He held her hands in his, not wanting to let go. "I'll be gone for a few years, I know that."

Bree looked at Jin without moving a muscle. She couldnt believe the only boy she loved, yes loved, would be moving away from her, for so long. She didnt understand why.

"B-but why?" Bree said, tears threatening to leave her eyes but she closed them and opened them back up before they could fall.

Jin sighed, he didnt want to leave either. I mean he did but he didn't want to leave Bree behind. "Taehyung and Jungkook got into this exclusive dance academy."

Bree nodded her head. She understood and didn't want to be or sound selfish. "I-It's okay Jin." She couldnt hold it anymore, she let the tears fall.

Jin being a good boyfriend immediately wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He didn't want to leave her here. "It'll be okay Breeyanna. I'll return one day and I promise we'll be together again."

Bree buried her face into the crook of Jin's neck. She didnt want to let go, atleast not right now. "Promise?"

"I promise." Bree looked up and Jin had his pinky out. She smiled and intertwined hers with his.

"I'll hold you too it." She said while sniffling.

***

Yuri walked up to Yoongi and slammed her hand on the table. "You're leaving?" She asked.

Yoongi looked up at her and smirked. "Why? Gonna miss me?"

Yuri looked around, not wanting to give Yoongi an answer. Yoongi laughed because he knew the answer. He stood up from his seat. "It's okay Yuri. I know you like me."

He began to walk away and Yuri followed him. "I do not!" She said defensively. "Never in a million years."

Yoongi stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Then how did you know I was moving?"

Yuri gave Yoongi a disgusted look. "Don't think im a stalker or something! I just heard it around."

"Were you listening in on my conversations?"

Yuri shook her head. "You wish Kim Yoongi."

"No, you wish I'd stay."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Oh please I don't." She folded her arms.

"Then leave me alone."

"No."

"Because you like me."