Chapter 47: 'NYE'

Start from the beginning

He then let go of it and wrapped his hands around me and kissed my lips, gloves then entered and closed the door.

And we were off.

20 minutes later..

YG

So we arrived at the blub and seen hella people here, shits lit.

Laniyah was right by me, it was now 11:15pm if I'm wrong 45 minutes away from a new year.
Then my song not to be came on and my eyes widened looking at laniyah as she laughed looking at me, "it's alright enjoy the song, it's a hit baby" she said dancing as I smiled at her while she danced on me.

"Fuck it up girlll" another girl said to laniyah I grabbed her waist as she busted it down on a nigga while all eyes were on us, y'all niggas wish this was them. She then stood straight and started to laugh "bitch you not to be trusted" she sung looking at me while I laughed "nah man yous fucked up girl" I said laughing talking into her ear.

The then motioned for me to give her my ear so she can say something "I'm gonna get fuck my you tonight so imma get a head start" she screamed him my ear. I then smiled as gripped her ass "you damn right, I like that head start" I said in her neck kissing it.

"YGGGG" I heard someone yell, I let go of laniyah and turn around to see my nigga meek mill covered him in a peach colour, "WADDUPP" I exclaimed dapping him up pulling him in for a hug. "BEEN A LONG TIME MAN" he shouted over the music "YEAH BRO FOREAL FOREAL WE NEED TO DO SOME SHIT" I yelled back to him as he nodded, "THIS YOU YG" he said pointing to laniyah "THATS MISS JONES" he said, "YEAH NIGGA THATS ALL MINES, ITS GONE BE MRS JACKON ONE DAY MILL" I said, I tapped laniyah on her shoulder as she turned around seeing meek, "LANIYAH THIS MEEK, MEEK THIS LANIYAH" I shouted to her "NICE TO MEET YOU IM LANIYAH" She said putting her hand out for him to shake, he shook it "NICE TO MEET YOU SIS" he said "YO G YOU WANNA GO UPSTAIRS ON THE BALCONY ALL THE GUYS UP THERE" he said to me, I nodded and grabbed Laniyahs hand as we walked up the stairs.

It was more quiet up here, finally some place where we can speak normally. I then seen all the guys as they seen me walking to them with laniyah, some niggas I ain't know were starin at laniyah but I know she all about a nigga I aint worried, "YGGG 4HUNNIDDD" Fabulous shouted while I dapped him up and all the others, I then sat on this rock thing as meek did the same.

"Keenon I'm going to go grab a drink laniyah said to me as I nodded letting go of her waist as I watched her walk away lookin at her ass the whole time. "Damn YG yous one lucky nigga" Casanova said "nigga keep yo eyes to yo self" I said looking around as they laughed.

We continued to laugh as we all looked to see laniyah coming back with two drinks in her hands, she handed one to me as I told her to sit on my lap

We continued to laugh as we all looked to see laniyah coming back with two drinks in her hands, she handed one to me as I told her to sit on my lap. She sat and started to drink.

"So Miss Jones hows yg treain you, if you need a new mans inbox me by all means" Casanova said laughing " I'm good, he's beyond good to me" she said winking in a way of telling him I give good D, I laughed "ain't nobody want yo ugly ass nigga, this my girl" I said hugging onto her waist tightly laughing "it's all joke ma nigga I ain't mean it" he said as I nodded.

"I know bro because you ain't stand a chance with her and ain't yo still wit yo girl tamika man" I said to Casanova "that was a fling my nigga, that wasn't ma girl" he said laughing as fabulous dapped him up as I took a sip from my drink "meek how you feelin about yo ex Nicki and her new man" some random guy shouted from somewhere "explains why yo ass walking the other way ma man" meek shouted back as I laughed, "Oh my god laniyah can I please take a picture with you" some girl said to laniyah, laniyah then stood up taking a picture with her, "Keenon get in this" Laniyah said as I stood next to the girl as her friend took the picture "thank you so much" she said walking away,"it's bool" I said sitting back down as laniyah sat back to where she was.

"What's the time" I said to her as she grabbed her bag opening it checking the time "it's 11:58" she said getting excited, I wanted to stand alone with laniyah so I left the boys and headed to the balcony where we could see all the fire works, I wrapped my hands around her waist as I kissed her neck standing behind her.

"This year baby, imma dedicate myself to you girl, I luh you with all me girl..and maybe try to get another one in you this year" I said as she laughed "we will try, you only like the practicing part Keenon. But on the other hand I love you more, hopefully this year brings us what we need" she said kissing me as she stood close to me wrapping her arms around my waist whist mine wrapped around her body.

"10,9,8,7,6,5" everyone started to shout as we looked at each other "4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEARRR" they shouted as Fire works went of as me and laniyah kissed.

Shit 2019, gone be filled with all new shit.

Good and bad,
But i got the girl of my dreams.

I just need to propose, but in a hell of a good way.

Too Be Bontinued...

Happy new year everyone! May all your family and friends live with good health and good times.