"C'mon hyungggg, we gotta save Jeonggukie!" Jimin yelled directly in my ear. I groaned and sat up.

"Yeah, yeah. Get out and let me get dressed fools." They both pulled a hurt expression and walked out.

I walked towards my wardrobe and pulled out the closest clothes towards me, which was a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans. I walked towards the bathroom, and was pleased to find no one inside it, and took a quick shower. I got dressed quickly and walked back to my room.

I took a white cap and a black mask. I walked downstairs and noticed everyone was already dressed. No surprise, I was always the last one to get up and be ready.

"Okay guys, so I told Taehyung to stay here whilst we go to the EXO dorms, our plan is to tell Jeongguk to come home." Jin firmly told us. It wasn't a good plan in my opinion.

"Is that it? Jin, he's not gonna come home just because we told him to. I spoke to him yesterday and he was crying and everything. This is something serious for him." Jin looked at me, not in a good way. Like I just ruined his entire plan when all I did was make it better.

"He's right, honestly, I think our best bet would be to take Taehyung. If he says it was okay and that he shouldn't feel guilty, than Jeongguk might feel better and come home." Namjoon stated, finally his IQ was useful for something serious instead of using it for destruction.

"Yeah I agree." Jimin came in, with a nod from Hobi. Jin looked at them, then back at me and sighed.

"Fine, let me go get Tae."

As Jin walked upstairs, I instantly turned to Namjoon. By this time, Jimin and Hoseok were having their own conversation.

"You still haven't told him have you?" I asked, kind of disappointed yet not surprised.

"How am I supposed to tell him? His attention seems to be on everyone else but me, forget it dude. It's not gonna happen." Namjoon complained, it seemed like he really had lost hope.

"How do you know that? You haven't put in a lot of effort either ya know? Maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move man." I said like it was the easiest thing in the world, yet I was in the exact same position as him, but double the people.

Now if you didn't catch on yet, Namjoon is in love the our eldest member. And he's stumped.

Namjoon sighed, he knew I was right, but was else was new? I internally smirked and waited for an answer. Before he could answer me, Jin and Taehyung were coming down the stairs.

"I told him the plan, when are we going?" Jin asked, looking at the rest of us expecting an answer. My first initial thought was food, but that can wait for now, we're missing a member.

"Let's just go get him, I'm hungry so I want to get food after." I looked towards Hoseok, I smirked at him, he had the exact same idea as me.

****

(Time skip to the EXO dorm)

"Okay so are we all going or just Taehyung? We didn't plan this very well." Jimin asked, he was right, we were extremely unprepared. It may seem simple, grabbing the bunny boy and leave. But that boy was so stubborn and it would take a lot of effort to actually get him to walk out the room.

"I think Taehyung should go, if Taehyung tells him that he shouldn't feel guilty and what not, he'll most likely come back." Jin said, it was a good idea, but I didn't want Taehyung going on his own, I didn't exactly trust EXO.

"I'll go with him, I don't trust them."

And with an approving nod from the rest of the members, me and Taehyung left to go get the maknae of our group.

We approached the doors and knocked, not expecting an answer right away, but we waited approximately 3 seconds before someone answered.

"Oh, hi Yoongi!" Kai answered the door, smiling at the other 2.

"Where is he?" I said, not in the nicest tone, but I wasn't there chit chat all day. His face instantly dropped and opened the door wider.

"First room to your left." As soon as he stated the whereabouts of Jeongguk, Taehyung instantly barged past him and ran towards said room.

No one's POV

As soon as Taehyung heard where he was, he instantly ran to the room. He saw the room Kai was referring to and instantly ran in.

He was expecting only Jeongguk to be there but instead he saw 5 other people, crowding around something.

The 5 people turned around and Taehyung could make out who they were.

Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho and Kris.

"Where's Jeonggukie?" He asked nicely, not wanting to be rude.

Chanyeol and Suho moved away and Taehyung instantly saw the younger. He wasn't in a good state. Tear stained cheeks and dark under eyes didn't say 'I'm going great'.

Feeling immense guilt, Taehyung ran up to Jeongguk and embraced him instantly. Jeongguk was shocked to say the least, he wasn't expecting Taehyung to come for him, nevermind sitting on his lap and hugging him.

"Ggukie, please don't go." Taehyung said, starting to cry.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around the older tightly and also started to cry on the others shoulders.

"I won't leave you ever again Taehyung-ah."

****

Who else heard about Jennie and Kai dating? Are you happy for them?