"Jacob, please. She's doing great." As Natalia said Jacob didn't even look back at the shorter girl when replying.

"Yeah. Let's not push it though." Bella looked at Jacob confused and slightly angry that he wanted to take Renesmee away from her so early.

"What's your problem?" Her newborn anger rose up Bella didn't think twice before she said that not wanting to be separated from her daughter. Finding this whole situation amusing Rosalie decided that right now would be a great moment to counter Jacob with a teasing question.

"Oh. Do tell her, Jacob." Looking up at her sister Natalia sent Rosalie a look showing that right now was not a moment for her to be messing around.

"This should be good." When Natalia heard Emmett she over at her brother with her arms crossed.

"Emmett. Not now." The named boy looked over at his sister with a grin while shrugging his shoulders showing that he was enjoying this way too much, and just like always Natalia's gut feeling was telling her that this whole situation was going in the wrong direction.

Edward also felt that this situation was getting heated so he decided that calming his wife would be the best option.

"Hang on a second. Bella." As he said that Edward took the baby out of Bella's arms just when Natalia stepped away from Jacob and stood beside Edward. Natalia watched this with worried eyes knowing that newborn vampires are known to be quite... tempered... at the beginning. Before speaking up Jacob looked over at Natalia before directing his eyes back to Bella thinking over the best way he could tell Bella.

"Look, it's a wolf thing." Getting angrier by each second you could practically see the steam coming out of Bella's ears worrying Natalia. Rosalie finally took this as a moment to move to take Renesmee out of Edward's hands so he could walk up to Bella in hopes of calming her down. Jacob looked over at Natalia hoping she could somehow help him.

"Uhm. You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise. I mean look at Seth and Natalia." Jacob hoped that if he mentioned the relationship that Natalia and Seth have and the fact that it's strictly platonic it would keep Bella from attacking him.

Not commenting anything about what she just heard while Edward placed his hand on her shoulder after a second of silence Bella finally spoke up.

"Take Renesmee out of the room." Not waiting for another second Rosalie turned around and left the room.

"Edward don't touch me right now I don't want to hurt you." When Bella said this Edward quickly removed his hand and when his hand slipped off Bella's shoulder Jacob and Edward shared a look and Jacob knew he was in deep trouble. Not waiting for any second Bella grabs Jacob harshly by the neck and drags him out of the room shocking Esme and Natalia while the rest of the family just stare surprised not knowing what to do.

Natalia looked up at Edward with her mouth wide open shocked. "Well don't just stand there Edward, do something." Edward looked down at his sister with his hands in the air.

"What am I supposed to do? She is the strongest in the family right now." Hearing Edward say this Natalia ran down after Bella with the rest of the family following after. Natalia's eyes completely widened when she saw Bella throw Jacob into the ground harshly.

"You imprinted on my daughter?!" Bella shouted angrily causing Natalia's eyes to widen never seeing the woman acting this way.

"It wasn't my choice." Was Jacob's answer but it wasn't good enough for Bella.

"She's a baby!" When Jacob heard Bella say this he shook his head before speaking again.

"It's not like that." By now the whole family was standing on the porch in front of the house with only Carlisle, Esme and Natalia being the ones that were concerned with the situation while the rest like Edward and Emmett were enjoying the whole encounter.

"You think Edward would let me live if it was?" When Jacob said that Edward leaned on the wooden barrier and looked over at Bella and Natalia with a not-so-happy expression.

"I'm still debating it." When Natalia heard Edward saying that she looked over at her brother with wide eyes and made her think that he wasn't making the situation any better very loud so he wouldn't miss it and him rolling his eyes only showed that he definitely heard it.

Bella didn't pay much attention to what her husband was saying but was more focused on the werewolf in front of her and as she walked down the stairs in his direction she continued to shout at him.

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" By now Bella was right in front of him and when she finished the sentence she punched the shapeshifter right in the face causing him to fall to the ground shocking Natalia that he kept his cool and didn't shift but just stood back up quickly. There were a bunch of chuckles heard from Emmett and Edward with only them finding the situation amusing.

The sound of a wolf growling was heard and Natalia's eyes shot in the direction of Leah and Seth running in Jacob's direction, she would be lying if she said she wasn't worried for Seth knowing Bella was in the state that could potentially end up killing him by accident. Noticing the arrival of the wolfs Jacob spoke up so they would not interfere.

"It's fine, Leah."

"You're gonna stay away from her," Bella said with a warning evident in her tone.

"You know I can't do that." Not liking Jacob's answer Bella punched Jacob in the stomach causing him to be thrown a couple of meters back into a tree causing Seth and Leah to let out growls. Not liking how this was going especially with the fact the two wolfs had arrived Natalia looked over at Edward.

"Stop her, Edward." The blonde said with her eyebrows furrowed keeping a serious expression.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" When Edward said that Natalia and Esme shared a look shaking their heads slightly. Jacob stood up with both Seth and Leah standing beside him growling at Bella.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob asked causing Bella to scoff before speaking up again.

"Long gone."

"Because it was her. From the beginning, it was Nessie who wanted me there." Natalia bit her bottom lip as she started to fiddle with her fingers, she knew Jacob mentioning his nickname for Renesmee right now was a bold move.

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?" As Bella said that she was about to charge at Jacob only to have Seth attack her first, of course, Bella being a newborn his moves were too slow and she threw him in the direction of the tree slamming his back into the tree.

Natalia's eyes widen as she felt her heart fall down to her stomach causing her to scream the boy's name.

"Seth!!" In a matter of seconds, Natalia was right beside the wolf holding his head and making sure he was okay as he whimpered, Leah and Jake were beside the two right after Natalia also worried about him.

"Seth, are you okay?" The wolves only replied with a soft whimper to Jake's question making all three of them worried.

"Seth, I'm sorry," Bella said with sincerity in her voice telling them she meant it. Natalia looked over at Jacob and Leah while still keeping the wolf's head on her lap.

"I'll take him over to your mom's and Charlie's and look over his bruise." As she said that Seth slowly stood up but still whimpered a bit. Jacob looked between Natalia and Seth nodding while speaking.

"He'll be alright." Not wanting to leave his alpha just yet Seth stood beside Natalia with his front shielding her and Leah right on the other side of her.

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason." Jacob said while looking back at Bella with his eyes showing how serious he was when saying that.

A/N
I know that right now nothing big is happening but don't worry, the exciting ones are coming.

And they are coming soon.